Triple B Solutions

@SkankHunt appreciate it. I must've misread initially I thought the new batch was being tested. All good. I'm gonna have to place the order for her anyway and maybe we can send off that new batch/method.

@SkankHunt appreciate it. I must've misread initially I thought the new batch was being tested. All good. I'm gonna have to place the order for her anyway and maybe we can send off that new batch/method.
I had a credit so I couldn’t be anonymous with the anavar. My friend ordered the oils for me.

Originally that was the plan. But since he knows me I didn’t want to be favored. So I asked for the old ones and figured they would be off (which is correct). So now if I have someone order the lady var I would hope it’s batch 103 and I can test. If he gets 102 I’d ask for a refund.

Wattup y’all. I’ve been trying to figure out how to make a new profile post to introduce myself to the community but since this is the main thread I follow I’ll just introduce myself to you guys real quick and post a gear pic of what I recently got. I’ve been lifting my whole life naturally with a good degree of success but recently started AAS. Very recently really. I used to just make goals based upon power moves in the gym, a big bench etc., but now I’m more focused on aesthetics. I’m not competing or anything. Just a enjoy pushing myself to my full potential. You guys ha d me laughing my ass off lately reading the shit on here! I don’t have the gift of gab like some of y’all or I would chime in. I’m gonna post this gear pic. I picked up some Tren and Test and some AI. Got my girl some lady Var. I’m the guy who bought his two vial first cycle Bbbg was talking about. Lol. Well three but shit I wanted to make sure my internet buy went well. Lol. I’m ordering much more now though. Thanks y’all.

Attachments

• 8BFBCBC3-AC3B-457C-A98F-FE25A51F1910.jpeg
    8BFBCBC3-AC3B-457C-A98F-FE25A51F1910.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
No kidding. If regular var is a bit off, no biggy.

If lady var is a bit off, the lady is going to sound like Tom Waits.
Seeing this makes me really curious about the Xeno Clen. If one 40mcg pill had 4mcg I wonder if another pill had 76mcg? Wish I would’ve tested more than 1 but that shit is in the garbage lol.

Wattup y’all. I’ve been trying to figure out how to make a new profile post to introduce myself to the community but since this is the main thread I follow I’ll just introduce myself to you guys real quick and post a gear pic of what I recently got. I’ve been lifting my whole life naturally with a good degree of success but recently started AAS. Very recently really. I used to just make goals based upon power moves in the gym, a big bench etc., but now I’m more focused on aesthetics. I’m not competing or anything. Just a enjoy pushing myself to my full potential. You guys ha d me laughing my ass off lately reading the shit on here! I don’t have the gift of gab like some of y’all or I would chime in. I’m gonna post this gear pic. I picked up some Tren and Test and some AI. Got my girl some lady Var. I’m the guy who bought his two vial first cycle Bbbg was talking about. Lol. Well three but shit I wanted to make sure my internet buy went well. Lol. I’m ordering much more now though. Thanks y’all.
I would ask for a refund on that lady var!

If you look at post #12,198 you will see testing to prove that it's garbage.

Seeing this makes me really curious about the Xeno Clen. If one 40mcg pill had 4mcg I wonder if another pill had 76mcg? Wish I would’ve tested more than 1 but that shit is in the garbage lol.

Absolutely. Caps are very difficult to make at low doses. Assuming the raws are good purity wise and the guy knows how to do his maths, if you see caps with low doses, the API has to go somewhere and you end up with “hot” caps. That’s why we say pharma for arimidex.

It’s difficult getting two different powders (API and filler) with varying size and density to incorporate into a homogeneous blend. Trips wasn’t grinding his raws at first. Most homebrewers will do a better job with mortar and pestle and geometric dilution to blend. If you have a powder with a that is coarse-grained and light density, it’ll always rise to the top of the mix, especially when you’re trying to blend with a powder that’s fine-grained and denser. Trips switched to grinding everything and that will work better.

Absolutely. Caps are very difficult to make at low doses. Assuming the raws are good purity wise and the guy knows how to do his maths, if you see caps with low doses, the API has to go somewhere and you end up with “hot” caps. That’s why we say pharma for arimidex.

It’s difficult getting two different powders (API and filler) with varying size and density to incorporate into a homogeneous blend. Trips wasn’t grinding his raws at first. Most homebrewers will do a better job with mortar and pestle and geometric dilution to blend. If you have a powder with a that is coarse-grained and light density, it’ll always rise to the top of the mix, especially when you’re trying to blend with a powder that’s fine-grained and denser. Trips switched to grinding everything and that will work better.
Honestly it was you and I believe Logan? that were talking about it. That’s what made me want to test it. The results prove exactly what you guys said the issue would be with hot caps. Now I just gotta get my hands on batch 103 to check trips work.

Seems like a liquid form would me much easier and more homogenous?