Triple B Solutions

I've tried rubbing this test oil into my skin for weeks with no rush or anything. Tried rubbing into pecs and bis for spot growth, tried my balls cause that's where test is made to no avail, tried under the tounge but it's gross. Where are you guys applying? I feel like I've tried everything and feeling defeated...
Ughhh
Think there was a thread somewhere with a female rubbing DHT on her clit to stimulate growth or something.

I've tried rubbing this test oil into my skin for weeks with no rush or anything. Tried rubbing into pecs and bis for spot growth, tried my balls cause that's where test is made to no avail, tried under the tounge but it's gross. Where are you guys applying? I feel like I've tried everything and feeling defeated...
Ughhh
Try it on your balls.

Edit: Nevermind, you already tried it on your balls

Ughhh
try applying under your foreskin. just scrape the cheese out first. if you don't have foreskin just petend you do(placebo)

Think there was a thread somewhere with a female rubbing DHT on her clit to stimulate growth or something.
I had to look it up. I'm embarrased to say this but...I put dht cream (homebrew) 10%, on my clit and it got bigger...

I wonder if this actually works lmao. I’ll find some ladies who want to experiment and report back.

I’m reporting back… so, this may actually be possible even if it’s a troll post. Topical dihydrotestosterone to treat micropenis secondary to partial androgen insensitivity syndrome (PAIS) before, during, and after puberty - a case series - PubMed - name of the gel is called Andractim.

Last edited:
While I’m not myself a die-hard evangelist like that I find his no bs authentic approach quite admirable. In this politically correct age lots of people, not just moderate Christians, white wash their beliefs too much imo.
The more status you have, the more you whitewash your beliefs, because more can be taken from you. I have no profession, so I stand to lose nothing as a result of persecution from the left. Most can't say the same.

So...in a twisted ironic way(in relation to speaking the truth), it is our own self-preservation that ties knots in our tongues, not violent opposition. It's very greedy, very cowardice and very sad of us.

DISCLAIMER: For the lady var I asked for his older batches. I wanted to see the variance of his caps before he started making them his new way.
F7751BDC-329A-476B-BACC-0D9A6C24623A.jpeg69949DCA-EE3A-47D3-ABE3-15FBA5104CE3.jpeg8612237D-14F8-4590-8A9D-D50251E374EC.jpegA228DD80-9B22-408E-AACF-FF1087560BC1.jpegB27DC587-0D71-4C3B-97F6-DE04FDDBD118.jpegC2C59EFF-5337-4119-BC28-A3FC4B45E746.jpeg