Triple B Solutions

Bro this is his job, a big source of income, he’s the owner/brewer/customer service rep, this shit show is literally his job to deal with.
If these threads were all business like they are technically meant to be I bet they would be less frequented and possibly lead to less business but I'm not 100% on that.

Personally my attention span gives me at most 3 threads a day I can read through. It was different before my breakdown a month or so ago when I was on 24/7. Too much going on to follow it all...

If these threads were all business like they are technically meant to be I bet they would be less frequented and possibly lead to less business but I'm not 100% on that.

Personally my attention span gives me at most 3 threads a day I can read through. It was different before my breakdown a month or so ago when I was on 24/7. Too much going on to follow it all...and
I hear what you’re saying completely, and agree in a way but I also still feel he should be replying to his customers more frequently than he is, where they wouldn’t be posting on the board in his shitshow thread saying how they haven’t been able to get ahold him.

I'd go a step further than inconsistent and call it a flat out lie. Like @SkankHunt though if it were me, I wouldn't throw it out either but I wouldn't lie about it.
You're right, its another lie.

Still waiting on the testing for the 5 mg anavar too. The new batch. Batch 103 being sold right now, while using batch 102 test results in the pastebin. Second time i'm pointing this out.

But i dont even care anymore. Everyone else loves this guy. I cant swallow the lies.

Personally my attention span gives me at most 3 threads a day I can read through. It was different before my breakdown a month or so ago when I was on 24/7. Too much going on to follow it all...
You seem to be in a better state of mind. I wish you the best.

You're right, its another lie.

Still waiting on the testing for the 5 mg anavar too. The new batch. Batch 103 being sold right now, while using batch 102 test results in the pastebin. Second time i'm pointing this out.

But i dont even care anymore. Everyone else loves this guy. I cant swallow the lies.
But he's using a better method now.

I hear what you’re saying completely, and agree in a way but I also still feel he should be replying to his customers more frequently than he is, where they wouldn’t be posting on the board in his shitshow thread saying how they haven’t been able to get ahold him.
I agree with you. I doubt he will change without bona-fide competition. I am not saying we shouldn't push for more by any means. Just how I see it.

Mine are. They're 103's though. With the numbering mishap idk if purple batch 102 and 103 are actually different. Still not entirely sure what happened with that whole thing
Yeah I think he mentioned that was an accident and should still be batch 102. Idk ill let him come here and correct me if I’m wrong lol.

I don’t think there’s any purple test e yet. I think?
I don't know if I missed it , but is there a reason some are bringing up the colors of the caps??? Purple, black......etc....are there representing a sub-batch of batches 102 or 103???

I don't know if I missed it , but is there a reason some are bringing up the colors of the caps??? Purple, black......etc....are there representing a sub-batch of batches 102 or 103???
Same batch number but different colored caps. Again, I’m just assuming here but it might be a sub batch with the same raws. Or he just ran out of black caps lol. I’ve tested the primo from 103, both black and purple caps and it was good.

Sponsors

Latest posts