Triple B Solutions

...so he's g2g or avoid? :confused:
No source is ever good to go. Up to you to make a logical decision. It’s a gamble everyday brother. Just peep some source threads and do a lot of reading. Look for touchdowns, bloods or even check the lab testing section.

It said order received 9 days ago, still waiting on delivery…any chance I can get tracking, Trip?
Very weird, have you signed up for informed delivery from usps? Won't need tracking that way, will get an email each day saying what's coming to your address. You can also check the website once signed up to see anything delivered or going to be delivered.

Who said my T/A is 7 days? Almost all orders are dropped off within 24 hours of payment being confirmed. Some customers are reporting 3-4 day T/A. Unfortunately USPS seems to pick and choose when they immediately pick up packages these days or if they even send them in the right direction.
How’s that TA looking now @TripleBSolutions ?

motherfuck. then if trenaronis are underdosed so are mine
I’m so lost in this thread lol. So Trenaroni had batch 102 with purple caps correct? I tested batch 102 with black caps, as did another member. As for the purple caps I’ve only tested the primo and test C, both were spot on. There was someone who had low bloods on the black caps so trip offered anyone who had it to send it in. (Black cap test e also tested spot on).

Originally that was the plan. But since he knows me I didn’t want to be favored. So I asked for the old ones and figured they would be off (which is correct). So now if I have someone order the lady var I would hope it’s batch 103 and I can test. If he gets 102 I’d ask for
Re
@Okbye8452 hey brotha when did you order that lady var? Recent or months back?
Ordered it about two weeks ago. It got here in a week.

I would ask for a refund on that lady var!

If you look at post #12,198 you will see testing to prove that it's garbage.
I plan to ask for the refund when I place my next order. Trip has done right by me so far and has helped me a lot already so I’m sure he’ll make it right. Thanks y’all for letting me know that I had the bad batch!!!

I’m so lost in this thread lol. So Trenaroni had batch 102 with purple caps correct? I tested batch 102 with black caps, as did another member. As for the purple caps I’ve only tested the primo and test C, both were spot on. There was someone who had low bloods on the black caps so trip offered anyone who had it to send it in. (Black cap test e also tested spot on).
trenaroni had purple cap test e 102 i'm pretty sure. had 1400 test levels after taking 500mgs of it a week. might have some of the details wrong

You're right, its another lie.

Still waiting on the testing for the 5 mg anavar too. The new batch. Batch 103 being sold right now, while using batch 102 test results in the pastebin. Second time i'm pointing this out.

But i dont even care anymore. Everyone else loves this guy. I cant swallow the lies.
You’re welcome to go make up stories in some other thread. If you do not care anymore then bye!

Pulling all Lady Var until I have it tested. Including the new batch. That amount of variation seems odd to me even without using the old method (no grinding the API)

You're right, its another lie.

Still waiting on the testing for the 5 mg anavar too. The new batch. Batch 103 being sold right now, while using batch 102 test results in the pastebin. Second time i'm pointing this out.

But i dont even care anymore. Everyone else loves this guy. I cant swallow the lies.

One thing you can say about Trip...he makes things right if they aren't right. At the very least, he's following through. How many completely worthless sources have come and gone that did that? Not many.

He's taken some heavy criticism on these boards and adjusted because of that. You should give him just a little more credit.