Triple B Solutions

Instead of being a condescending prick, perhaps you could explain to him (and us) why he is making this up.

BTW this isn't your thread. You are a guest here. This is our house.
Getting out the big boy bold voice just for me?

I have no problem taking constructive criticism but poor @shackleford has had his panties in a knot for a while now. I did get rid of a huge bag of lady var that had not been individually packaged yet.

This is yet another example of why you think my responses are “deceptive” if I do not explain every little detail there is someone who will try to poke a hole in it.

Luckily the lab test was spot on.
His hasn't got tested yet. Because of the batch/subbatch mystery, even though Skank's came back above 300, people aren't confident that Trenaroni's are the same stuff. it doesn't make sense for test e to be underdosed and he probably has some other issue, but I don't think we can be certain til his gets tested

His hasn't got tested yet. Because of the batch/subbatch mystery, even though Skank's came back above 300, people aren't confident that Trenaroni's are the same stuff. it doesn't make sense for test e to be underdosed and he probably has some other issue, but I don't think we can be certain til his gets tested
I thought Norma tested his test e too? Unless that was the prop? There was someone else besides me who said they were going to send it (not including trenaroni).

I cannot force him to get it tested but the man is relying on some other labs Test E for the results. He would have only possibly been on my Test E for around 3 weeks based off of when it was delivered. If you chart it his blood levels landed right where they should have based off that.

I have practically begged him to get testing. Test E was filtered together for those batches.

I should not be responsible for a poorly done blood test.

Getting out the big boy bold voice just for me?

I have no problem taking constructive criticism but poor @shackleford has had his panties in a knot for a while now. I did get rid of a huge bag of lady var that had not been individually packaged yet.

This is yet another example of why you think my responses are “deceptive” if I do not explain every little detail there is someone who will try to poke a hole in it.
So you got rid of it? Why didn't you just say that and be done with it? With all the shit thats gone on in here, its hard to keep up, between purple, black caps, mixed up batch #'s, batch #'s that don't exist, you being evasive and not answering questions, etc.

Your shitty attitude towards member doesn't help the situation.

I cannot force him to get it tested but the man is relying on some other labs Test E for the results. He would have only possibly been on my Test E for around 3 weeks based off of when it was delivered. If you chart it his blood levels landed right where they should have based off that.

I have practically begged him to get testing. Test E was filtered together for those batches.

I should not be responsible for a poorly done blood test.
I thought he said he was on it for 6 weeks? Either way yeah bloodwork doesn't necessarily tell everything. @Trenaroni you need to send the oil in for testing.

I thought he said he was on it for 6 weeks? Either way yeah bloodwork doesn't necessarily tell everything. @Trenaroni you need to send the oil in for testing.
From what Trenaroni said, he was running another labs gear for 4 weeks then hopped on trips for 2 weeks. Either way I Deff wanna see that vial go out to Jano.
There’s a few guys in my telegram group. I’ll see if any have a unopened vial of purple top 102.

Yes but he is saying that he was on someone else’s test products to start then switched to mine. I thought he was getting it tested as soon as possible so I didn’t comment on it before. That is also why he mentioned he would test the other labs Test E as well.

From what Trenaroni said, he was running another labs gear for 4 weeks then hopped on trips for 2 weeks. Either way I Deff wanna see that vial go out to Jano.
There’s a few guys in my telegram group. I’ll see if any have a unopened vial of purple top 102.
If it was only two weeks then the bloodwork is pretty much irrelevant. Fuck I can't keep up or dementia is setting in.

I started my cycle the first week of June with test e I had from my last cycle where my test numbers were very high. So real gear. I then switched to your test the ending of the second week of June I believe. So I been on your test for well over 4 weeks. I been on test in general since the first week of June. I do

I was tested thru a primary care physician they send it out for testing at a lab. I am from New York so you might know it’s not easy to get a test. My regular doctor wouldn’t do it because he’ll drop me for AAS usage. It’s insane he’s an old guy. So I went to a new doctor. It was all legit.
He posted this on July 27

One thing you can say about Trip...he makes things right if they aren't right. At the very least, he's following through. How many completely worthless sources have come and gone that did that? Not many.

He's taken some heavy criticism on these boards and adjusted because of that. You should give him just a little more credit.
What the fuck. Stop defending sources. Why do people insist on defending a source? Let them defend themselves. This is a harm reduction board not a source defending board. The old “lady var” is still being sold. And this could be detrimental to someone.

So sure, let’s give some credit to the guy selling improperly dosed gear.

He posted this on July 27
Check post #11,867. 10 days later he said he thinks the original gear was bunk. So he needs to send that vial out lol. Also I believe it was @The_Dude69 who was gunna send out some oils. You send them out yet bud? If you did was one of them purple test e?

That’s because where there’s smoke, there’s fire. So are you still selling that previous batch of lady var? You seem to still have some