Triple B Solutions

i dont really wanna send drugs in the mail. if the feels reports come back bad maybe i will. thanks tho thats nice to know youd make it right

Yet you don’t mind receiving them in the mail.

As far as sending for testing, its a 1 ml perfume sample bottle. In no way looks like drugs.

It’s been up consistently the last 36 hours at the very least.

not defending trip, but for what it’s worth it’s still having issues, but now they are getting corrected MUCH faster. It was down for me today, as well as yesterday. It doesn’t last as long though and get fixed. A few days ago it was down a LONG time.

not defending trip, but for what it’s worth it’s still having issues, but now they are getting corrected MUCH faster. It was down for me today, as well as yesterday. It doesn’t last as long though and get fixed. A few days ago it was down a LONG time.
I had issues a few days ago, haven’t had an issue in now over 48 hours, and I’ll admit,
I’m on here more than I probably should be.. lol

Getting out the big boy bold voice just for me?

I have no problem taking constructive criticism but poor @shackleford has had his panties in a knot for a while now. I did get rid of a huge bag of lady var that had not been individually packaged yet.

This is yet another example of why you think my responses are “deceptive” if I do not explain every little detail there is someone who will try to poke a hole in it.
Good explanation, sort of. You made it sound like you had gotten rid of all the shit var. You knew what you were doing. That is deceptive bro. Just own it.

I identify as a 18 year old so, either let me quote or ill cancel meso with the liberals wrath @cochino
Bill Hader Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live