Triple B Solutions

Ya know... This whole who and what and when was something tested would be much easier to follow if it was posted in a pastebin along with who pulled bloods on what compound at what dose... Food for thought.

The last one I seen tested was from Logan , which was back in April if I'm not mistaking? Haven't seen any recent tests done on Opti...
Opti hasn't done any testing for nearly a year, unfortunately.
Logan's test was very promising. The latest 3rd party test came from Opti Canada and the purity was disappointing. (Hopefully just an outlier).
That's why I'm interested in trip's test result. Liska has one coming soon as well, fyi. The results of these will determine my next gh purchase.

opti told me around the end of july that opti canada had the most recent test results. no gh testing by trips in the testing section even though he said yes and yes to someone who asked if it was there. only some raws and oils from around 2 weeks ago.

here he says back in june that he should have test results shortly for new hgh :rolleyes:
Yep. Trip has mentioned several times that he has an opti test result. Hopefully he'll share it soon.

Opti hasn't done any testing for nearly a year, unfortunately.
Logan's test was very promising. The latest 3rd party test came from Opti Canada and the purity was disappointing. (Hopefully just an outlier).
That's why I'm interested in trip's test result. Liska has one coming soon as well, fyi. The results of these will determine my next gh purchase.

Yep. Trip has mentioned several times that he has an opti test result. Hopefully he'll share it soon.
i think 95% is good with the new jano method for gh and the greys are at 94% purity from the canada tests.
im on the 280 iu kits that show 90% purity and .4% dimer and havent noticed any issues.

ur probably better off going directly to opti and asking/ordering from him

i think 95% is good with the new jano method for gh and the greys are at 94% purity from the canada tests.
im on the 280 iu kits that show 90% purity and .4% dimer and havent noticed any issues.

ur probably better off going directly to opti and asking/ordering from him
i can tell from experience that the low purity / high dimer leads to more side effects (for me water retention) especially at higher doses.
Up until 4iu you dont realize any differences i would say. Above that and it worsens with the dosage.

i can tell from experience that the low purity / high dimer leads to more side effects (for me water retention) especially at higher doses.
Up until 4iu you dont realize any differences i would say. Above that and it worsens with the dosage.
im only on 3 iu a day but ill take your word on this after your experience with crius

im only on 3 iu a day but ill take your word on this after your experience with crius
yeah that fucker..
atleast has gone, i sporadically check google for him but i didnt find him on any other board yet.
would love to spread the message to be careful about him

So much fucking trouble all for a shit product he never should’ve made in the first place. lAdy VaR... Who gives a shit about women taking male hormones?! Just throw that shit away and don't ever attempt another batch of it.

Ya know... This whole who and what and when was something tested would be much easier to follow if it was posted in a pastebin along with who pulled bloods on what compound at what dose... Food for thought.

I’m not sure how many times it has been suggested @TripleBSolutions match the testing results with the batch number. You’re exactly correct, it would definitely eliminate this kind of confusion. He either doesn’t give a fuck or he wants the confusion.

Trips, you’re also back to the shitty fucking attitude again. That’s great optics for the guys that just lurk. They’ll move right on to the next source as they read.

Fuck you @Thewalrus you’re a complete fucking joke.

Trips, you’re also back to the shitty fucking attitude again. That’s great optics for the guys that just lurk. They’ll move right on to the next source as they read.
if only there was another domestic ugl on here so that this fucker would have some actual competition

I’m not sure how many times it has been suggested @TripleBSolutions match the testing results with the batch number. You’re exactly correct, it would definitely eliminate this kind of confusion. He either doesn’t give a fuck or he wants the confusion.

He'll be sleeping till noon today , then get up, log in , reread his posts and spend all afternoon apologizing for his dumbass posts. Just another idiot who can't control his alcohol and spent all night calling 900 numbers , sending dick pics to ex-girlfriends and trolling message boards.

I’d hoped that his new, improved attitude would last but I had a feeling that it wouldn’t.

He did throw away his lady var that tested poorly, though. Other than the stuff he sent out to customers, of course.

Did he dig it out of the bin to send out? Did he throw it away at all?

More news at 11.

I did just a few posts back. I have no details on when he placed his order but one could infer that I grabbed the wrong batch number for his pack.

Half of these people like @fooba are just stirring the pot. Freak fits firmly in that category as well. They do not care what the answer is so why bother?
That’s a pretty careless mistake, just knowing you have a batch with crazy dose variance and just grabbing one and shipping to a customer, that doesn’t scream A1 service to me..

I’m gonna go with he doesn’t give a fuck, what kinda idiot sends his clients a batch that he knows has such crazy variances in dosages, especially for something that a woman might end up using.. Christ, some of these people went too easy on trips and rode his cock too hard, and now he thinks he can say and do whatever he wants..

I’d hoped that his new, improved attitude would last but I had a feeling that it wouldn’t.

He did throw away his lady var that tested poorly, though. Other than the stuff he sent out to customers, of course.

Did he dig it out of the bin to send out? Did he throw it away at all?

More news at 11.
he cant handle it when people says bad things about him. big boy needs his safe space where he only hears about rainbows and sunshine. maybe he should fuck off to promuscle eroids etc where he can pay to have bad comments deleted

On the most recent price list it states: "Certain products may crash due to the low solvent ratio"

Only gear I've ever had concerns with crashing is TNE (in oil); have you guys gotten other shit from him that crashed as well?