Triple B Solutions

On the most recent price list it states: "Certain products may crash due to the low solvent ratio"

Only gear I've ever had concerns with crashing is TNE (in oil); have you guys gotten other shit from him that crashed as well?

His DHB supposedly crashed back in March

You’re welcome to go make up stories in some other thread. If you do not care anymore then bye!
Hey barbender. As others have pointed out, its your exact words that contradict each other. I have never made up lies in your thread; I point out the inconsistancies in what you say, and theres alot.
When I say I dont care anymore, I mean all the help you got in the beginning is over. Any extra effort to encourage you to do better is done. I have no more hope you will ever be truthful. But it doesnt mean I'll stop getting enjoyment from pointing out your lies and watching you squirm.
One thing you can say about Trip...he makes things right if they aren't right. At the very least, he's following through. How many completely worthless sources have come and gone that did that? Not many.

He's taken some heavy criticism on these boards and adjusted because of that. You should give him just a little more credit.
He takes the criticism he has coming to him. I'm not lowering my standards just because he meets yours. If you're happy with this source, go ahead and use him, I have nothing against you for that. But you really arent even acknowledging the actual issue i have with barbender.
I am currently not selling ANY lady var until it is tested.
Well its about fucking time.

"You and some other customers had problems with the Lady Var being slightly overdosed. I threw away thousands of dollars worth of pills and made them better like I promised I would. I posted multiple times about it. The last blind tests done on my pills using the 3 pill comparison were within MCGs! That would be praised anywhere else."

within mcgs :rolleyes:
Thank you for validating my point.
Agree, @shackleford made nothing up. Trips posted that shit.
Thank you.

Unlike the mental state of most people in here lol

Lol sums it up perfectly!

Got it. I’ll be more fucking stable. This directly undermines the efforts here to keep these sources accountable.

The source is stable of course. Everyone loves him. He “accidentally” sells LadyVar that he acknowledged needing to improve. He gets a free pass and one guy defends him for not addressing these issues offering the excuse “every time he posts he shoots himself in the foot”.

Got it. Let’s all lick Trips nutsack.

Got it. I’ll be more fucking stable. This directly undermines the efforts here to keep these sources accountable.

The source is stable of course. Everyone loves him. He “accidentally” sells LadyVar that he acknowledged needing to improve. He gets a free pass and one guy defends him for not addressing these issues offering the excuse “every time he posts he shoots himself in the foot”.

Got it. Let’s all lick Trips nutsack.
Naw, you are one of the reasonable ones here and it's appreciated. There are others who seem to be mere sheep.

@TripleBSolutions = US Domestic online source GOAT

You’re the Fucking GOAT
Screw these clowns bro. You’re doing your thing and from what I see you got repeat consumers so you must be doing something right. No business runs flawlessly 24/7

so fuck em
Damn bud I bet you can eat a footlong hot dog in one bite with the ability to deepthroat like that.

Your right no business runs flawlessly but that doesn't mean they get a free pass when they fuck up as well. Plus how he threw out all the old lady var and then magically some made to be tested on special request.

Lmao idk why you took that personally or directed towards yourself. That's aimed at exactly what you said. The people who "love him"

The people more worried about TA than the list of other reasons why they should be cautious is the lunacy. Only reason I have been following is to see what happens with the Lady Var for a friend. And some primo for her. But... We both see how this is playing out.

Pllus how he threw out all the old lady var and then magically some made to be tested on special request.
He sent some out to a regular customer as well.

It’s all well and good that he said he was pulling it after the fact, but that was supposedly already done and it somehow jumped out of the waste bin and into a customer’s pack.

I wouldn’t trust female var that’s off by 25% in some caps. Fuck that. The fact that he’s mixing up batches, including one that tested very poorly is concerning.

Lmao idk why you took that personally or directed towards yourself. That's aimed at exactly what you said. The people who "love him"

The people more worried about TA than the list of other reasons why they should be cautious is the lunacy. Only reason I have been following is to see what happens with the Lady Var for a friend. And some primo for her. But... We both see how this is playing out.

Lol. I get self-conscious when people throw out “mental stable”. Trips was questioning me on that early on as a way to deflect.

We’re good then.

Lol. I get self-conscious when people throw out “mental stable”. Trips was questioning me on that early on as a way to deflect.

We’re good then.
Lol we've always been good. And I'm not stable either. Haha. But some are sicker than others for sure.

Honestly I think we're all a little messed up to a degree. I mean we inject hormones. But it's better than dope for me. Lol

Lol we've always been good. And I'm not stable either. Haha. But some are sicker than others for sure.

Honestly I think we're all a little messed up to a degree. I mean we inject hormones. But it's better than dope for me. Lol
Yea, it's better than the 24/7 bottle for me. But I am WAY more stable now than in my previous degenerate life.