Triple B Solutions

I’ve been away from this thread for a few weeks…just finished reading like 40 pages of posts…not sure why but I did.

I noticed that a couple people said that they were having PIP issues from trips test e…I also had the same issue, typically I use cyp since it’s what I’m comfortable with but decided to try test e to see if there was a difference.

Every time I injected I was getting pip…not like “unable to walk” type of pip but enough to the point where it was pretty uncomfortable. I tried a few different spots, Ventro-glute would swell and feel like there was a golf ball sized lump…deltoids would suck to the point that raising my arms would hurt…it would come on about 2 days after injection, and it was every time.

I thought it may have been something in his brewing process or the raws that were used
so on my next order from my TRT clinic I requested test e to see if there was a difference…turns out there wasn’t…same exact thing with prescription test e as I got from trips…not sure why but I guess I’m just more sensitive to the ester…It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense but that was my experience with it.

Definitely not giving a g2g with this post (I don’t do that) but if anyone else has had this issue with test e give test cyp a shot…you may just have the same issue as I do.

Or maybe my clinic and trips use the same raws…nothing would surprise me these days

(edited to add a comma)

I’ve been away from this thread for a few weeks…just finished reading like 40 pages of posts…not sure why but I did.

I noticed that a couple people said that they were having PIP issues from trips test e…I also had the same issue, typically I use cyp since it’s what I’m comfortable with but decided to try test e to see if there was a difference.

Every time I injected I was getting pip…not like “unable to walk” type of pip but enough to the point where it was pretty uncomfortable. I tried a few different spots, Ventro-glute would swell and feel like there was a golf ball sized lump…deltoids would suck to the point that raising my arms would hurt…it would come on about 2 days after injection, and it was every time.

I thought it may have been something in his brewing process or the raws that were used
so on my next order from my TRT clinic I requested test e to see if there was a difference…turns out there wasn’t…same exact thing with prescription test e as I got from trips…not sure why but I guess I’m just more sensitive to the ester…It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense but that was my experience with it.

Definitely not giving a g2g with this post (I don’t do that) but if anyone else has had this issue with test e give test cyp a shot…you may just have the same issue as I do.

Or maybe my clinic and trips use the same raws…nothing would surprise me these days

(edited to add a comma)
I have heard quite a few times some have bad.reactions to test e and also propionate.

(edited to add a comma)
thanks. mine wasnt quote as bad as urs but i do get soreness from it. just enough to where delt injections kinda fuck with push day

Yeah, it’s weird because nothing else really does that to me. I’ve ran prop and had less pip than test e gives me.

Never ran DHB but been wanting to…I guess I’ll have to see how that compares
Everyone's body is different you have to experiment.

DHB is the new tren I'm hearing which I find odd because it's been around forever. Used to sell it over the counter and people didn't really like it from.what I saw...on paper it kicks ass I just haven't seen real world data supporting it.

From what I'm seeing anavar and primo deserve a second look I think the dosages people use are always too low due to cost. With this source I think you can use good dosages for a reasonable amount. 100mgs var Ed 1000mgs primo a week for example. I'm not running the primo that high yet only 600 but when i get a couple paychecks in the bank I will.

With some test and Gh of course.

BBBG I'm all for your efforts I decided I want it all (for myself and the community):

Accurately dosed products that are consistent

Raws tested before brewing

Batches tested after brewing and before selling (Liska does this I believe)

Test data linked directly to the batches being sold

Turn around times that make sense for a domestic (opti can do it so can trips and we all know who has higher volume)

Emails and thread posts (that are questions directed at Trips) answered within a reasonable time (day or two)

Pricing stays the same or better

Regarding raw testing has trips ever stated what purity of raws he will or won't accept? I believe the final product should test to within 10% of label claim is that an accurate statement?

So when raws get tested what's good enough to brew and what gets tossed out or sent back? 98% purity? 95% 80%?????

I'm not sure if the purity of raws matters I'm not a brewer but I believe we want higher purity because the final product is stronger right?

thanks. mine wasnt quote as bad as urs but i do get soreness from it. just enough to where delt injections kinda fuck with push day
You must be a PPL guy. I started that split a little while ago and love it. Used to do the split Dorian came up with chest/biceps then legs etc and find I progressed much faster with PPL

You must be a PPL guy. I started that split a little while ago and love it. Used to do the split Dorian came up with chest/biceps then legs etc and find I progressed much faster with PPL
Yeah I'm just a little past the noobie phase so I don't really need anything too complicated yet.