Triple B Solutions

Holy gaslighting batman. Seems like you had a bad morning. What part of my response led you to believe I need a deep breath?

Orders that get dropped within 24 hours of payment still move slowly sometimes. It is pretty clear USPS is no longer following the guidelines they place on drop boxes. I cannot control that and there may be sources with better T/A
No thank you. Start your own lab and demand it be ran how you wish. Average T/A is not 10-12 days.
Fuck you you cunty bitch.

No thank you. Start your own lab and demand it be ran how you wish. Average T/A is not 10-12 days.
Let me get this straight. Shitty TA, might get undersized lady Var(depending on sources mood) and then, if you’re lucky you might get to deal with his Cunty Bad Attitude! Sign me up. Lol. No thanks!!!

What is the average T/A then Trips? Is it what is indicated on your pricelist? Because that's what people are going to EXPECT.

It's your stupid drop locations. You indicated that before. So adjust and eliminate the ones that are in the boonies. Those are the ones you have issues with.

What is the average T/A then Trips? Is it what is indicated on your pricelist? Because that's what people are going to EXPECT.

It's your stupid drop locations. You indicated that before. So adjust and eliminate the ones that are in the boonies. Those are the ones you have issues with.
You are not wrong. I would say average is 5-6 days now. 25% of orders get there in 3-4 days, 50% in 5-6 days, and another 25% pushing 7. USPS has time slots on each box that state when they are supposed to be picked up. If they follow that its a wave of orders that get there in 3 days. If they mess around its closer to 5-6 days. I notice USPS has recently decided they do not care much for picking up over the weekends even though it is stated they do on the drop boxes.

You are not wrong. I would say average is 5-6 days now. 25% of orders get there in 3-4 days, 50% in 5-6 days, and another 25% pushing 7. USPS has time slots on each box that state when they are supposed to be picked up. If they follow that its a wave of orders that get there in 3 days. If they mess around its closer to 5-6 days. I notice USPS has recently decided they do not care much for picking up over the weekends even though it is stated they do on the drop boxes.
wait wait wait…..do you have any over 7 days TA? You just can’t tell the truth can you?

Make adjustments. Update TAT time on your pricelist. You can't claim 3-4 days if 75% of them take longer. Remember, full transparency.

You are correct. In this thread I have been claiming around 5 days but I will go ahead and update my pastebin.
See, that’s a prime example of how you ass kiss and suck up to people, a less known member suggested that you update your paste bin a page or two back, and you have him a cunty attitude about it, then
the well renown big balls bald beard guy suggests you should do it, and you give his asshole a little tickle with ya’ tongue and say it shall be done Massa’.

See, that’s a prime example of how you ass kiss and suck up to people, a less known member suggested that you update your paste bin a page or two back, and you have him a cunty attitude about it, then
the well renown big balls bald beard guy suggests you should do it, and you give his asshole a little tickle with ya’ tongue and say it shall be done Massa’.
You don't need to go all cunty attitude now.

Honestly, some days (well, now that I think about it, every day) I scratch my bald head and wonder why I contribute anything. Everyone HAS to get their cheap little digs in.

Honestly, some days (well, now that I think about it, every day) I scratch my bald head and wonder why I contribute anything. Everyone HAS to get their cheap little digs in.
It was just funny, a page or two back someone said the same thing to him about updating his paste bin to reflect a more accurate t/a and our buddy @TripleBSolutions told him to start his own lab and that he won’t be doing fuck all in that regard (in other words), then you come along and say it, and he gives you’re butthole a little tongue kiss and agrees that’s what he should and will do.

I like you, I wasn’t making a dig at you, just re reading this now and realized that maybe you’re saying I was making a dig at you, nope, not at all brother!

I like you, I wasn’t making a dig at you, just re reading this now and realized that maybe you’re saying I was making a dig at you, nope, not at all brother!

“the well renown big balls bald beard guy suggests you should do it, and you give his asshole a little tickle with ya’ tongue and say it shall be done Massa”

Sounds like a dig to me. When I refer to someone, I tag them… @Cashton for example. Instead of fucking around with their handle and refer to them as “the well renown”. Those are underhanded digs.

For all the stuff I contribute around here that I feel is of value, there’s a lot of fuckers that want to try and be funny at my expense. To be clear, I consistently support other members and I don’t go out of my way to talk shit with them unless their posts are obviously trolling because that makes a mockery of everything that is here. But there’s no shortage of guys that come at me thinking they’re fucking funny. Honestly, it really has me second-guessing why I even bother. I could go dark and make all my contributions via PM.