Triple B Solutions

I think I'm gonna start an ExpressTampons lab in the underground. I'll make a double-insulated "heavy flow" tamp for all the trannies like @Heynow who have deep and wide boxes.

@Heynow Who made you the cocksucking T/A Gestapo??

Kindly go fuckin get fucked spermdumpster.
@Heynow has been here as a contributing member for a long time. And he's posted stuff that's a lot better and more helpful than you have posted. We get it, you fucking love Trips but how are you going to be when Trips breaks your heart? What are you going to be doing at MESO then?

It's fucking easy for the new guys. Just lots of backslapping and "Hey bro got another order!" They haven't experienced a good UGL go bad. It's not a comfortable experience.

I think I'm gonna start an ExpressTampons lab in the underground. I'll make a double-insulated "heavy flow" tamp for all the trannies like @Heynow who have deep and wide boxes.

@Heynow Who made you the cocksucking T/A Gestapo??

Kindly go fuckin get fucked spermdumpster.
I think you getting too heavy handed there man.

You need to stop taking orders, so you can get caught up. I know several people who say your TA is 7-10 days right now. You do realize this sucks for a domestic source?

I received my last order in 7-8 days from trips. Honestly I have no problem with that. Its gear for the cycle I'm doing in September. I only really care that it's quality gear and I'm comfortable with trips gear. If you need your gear in 2-3 days you are a very poor planner. This isn't amazon. Also it's good he stopped taking orders. It shows he cares about customers and needs a day to get caught up. Would you rather he just keep taking orders he can't fill in a timely manner. It would just give you something to bitch about

Ordered the morning of the 7th. Still waiting. Little frustrating as this is a domestic source but I like trip and quality so not gonna complain just wanna keep you guys in the loop. My first order took around 9 days I’m pretty sure as well

Ordered the morning of the 7th. Still waiting. Little frustrating as this is a domestic source but I like trip and quality so not gonna complain just wanna keep you guys in the loop. My first order took around 9 days I’m pretty sure as well
Welcome back man haven't seen you around in a while and hope all's good.

I think you getting too heavy handed there man.
@Heynow has been here as a contributing member for a long time. And he's posted stuff that's a lot better and more helpful than you have posted. We get it, you fucking love Trips but how are you going to be when Trips breaks your heart? What are you going to be doing at MESO then?

It's fucking easy for the new guys. Just lots of backslapping and "Hey bro got another order!" They haven't experienced a good UGL go bad. It's not a comfortable experience.

It's not that I'm white-knighting for Trip. I just have a big fucking mouth and a general lack of empathy for whiners...I can't fucking stand them, actually.

To add, everyday I see the same guys jumping down sources throats with the core intention of triggering an emotional response so that they can point their grubby fingers and chant "unprofessionalism!!"(all while masquerading under the guise of "user-safety and community initiative"). And it makes those who actually have user-safety in-mind look like shit.

Testing raws-
Of the utmost importance
Batch numbers- Very important
Minor "2 day"? t/a discrepancy- Not worth 4 pages of whining

With respect.

Last edited:
It's not that I'm white-knighting for Trip. I just have a big fucking mouth and a general lack of empathy for whiners...I can't fucking stand them, actually.

To add, everyday I see the same guys jumping down sources throats with the core intention of triggering an emotional response so that they can point their grubby fingers and chant "unprofessionalism!!"(all while masquerading under the guise of "user-safety and community initiative"). And it makes those who actually have user-safety in-mind look like shit.

Testing raws-
Of the utmost importance

With respect.
T/A may not be very important to you and me but apparently it is important to others on here and we should respect that not shit on them.

Like BBBG said Heynow is a longtime member here and has made contributions. I don't see the need to belittle another member. You could have made your opinion known without doing that. Peace.

Very weird, have you signed up for informed delivery from usps? Won't need tracking that way, will get an email each day saying what's coming to your address. You can also check the website once signed up to see anything delivered or going to be delivered.
Just got signed up, never used this before...will a delivery only show up if it's been shipped already? Currently shows nothing on the way

Good UGL’s go bad way too fast. If they make it past their initial vetting their volume will grow and eventually service suffers. Then they’re gone. Happened with TGI, Sym and others. It’ll happen to Trip too.

I figure the average shelf life of a UGL is just over a year. There are exceptions but that’s my take.

Testing raws-
Of the utmost importance

With respect.
This