Triple B Solutions

Hate to post about the T/A issue, but I agree with @Heynow , it's what the UGL is advertising that is the issue. If part of their sales tactic is to promote 2 to 3 day delivery then they need to hit that. I've had 2 orders from Trip and both have been 7 days. I use 2 to 3 other sources that have been around a good minute and I assume generate more volume than Trip ( ????) and they all use 2 day priority. @TripleBSolutions , is this an option for you or is there an increased security risk to do this. I know you stated you are just going to reflect the longer T/A time in your pastebin, so this is probably a moot point.
( edit for spelling)

Hate to post about the T/A issue, but I agree with @Heynow , it's what the UGL is advertising that is the issue. If part of their sales tactic is to promote 2 to 3 day delivery then they need to hit that. I've had 2 orders from Trip and both have been 7 days. I use 2 to 3 other sources that have been around a good minute and I assume generate more volume than Trip ( ????) and they all use 2 day priority. @TripleBSolutions , is this an option for you or is there an increased security risk to do this. I know you stated you are just going to reflect the longer T/A time in your pastebin, so this is probably a moot point.
( edit for spelling)
“Under promise and over deliver.”

That motto has saved me a ton of grief in my career. If you say that a project will take five months and it takes four, the customer will be ecstatic; if you say three and it takes four, they’ll be raging.

“Under promise and over deliver.”

That motto has saved me a ton of grief in my career. If you say that a project will take five months and it takes four, the customer will be ecstatic; if you say three and it takes four, they’ll be raging.
same with offers if you are in the sales department.
Always overestimate what a project costs and how long it takes. customers love it to pay less and/or have it faster then what was promised and what they expected

same with offers if you are in the sales department.
Always overestimate what a project costs and how long it takes. customers love it to pay less and/or have it faster then what was promised and what they expected
Yep done the same thing with the IT projects I've managed...better to underpromise and overdeliver than overpromise and underdeliver. End users in my case were happy I deployed a new application on new servers quicker than promised...

Yep done the same thing with the IT projects I've managed...
works every time, even for smaller projects.
Make it 200€ cheaper and tell him to take his wife (if you know what he has one) or the wife and the kids to a fancy restaurant or make a small trip or something like that.
They are always so happy :D

If they are more power to them. I bet erotic gay shit has been going on for decades and nothing has changed except now the world seems to have an unending appetite for hearing about it. As long as they do whatever they get paid to do like everybody else who ain't rich. Me personally I think broadcasting our dirty laundry to the world is a bad move.
Nah for sure totally, I wouldn’t mind getting my dick sucked in a helicopter, hell at that point ya’ might as well suck one too for the experience, how many people can say they did such things in an army chopper.. lol

( edit for spelling)
Hello, I no longer advertise a 2-3 day T/A in my pastebins. When asked I give a fairly conservative estimate. I do use priority.

Says the boy thats been here less than a year. Its About doing what you advertise and that’s it nothing else. Trip won’t be here in 12 months and you probably won’t either. Keep swinging from the sources nutsack!,
Ha. Not the first time I have heard “you won’t be here for x”.

to chime in on PIP conversation, Im currently on Tripps Test e 300 and the pip is def the worst enanthate ive had used, but overall manageable.
If there is a problem with some of the Test E rates having pip I’ll make sure not to order from that supplier anymore. Shoot me an email about your experience please. Same for anyone else that might be getting pip from the Test E. So far no one has really reached out via email but I want to make sure the quality stays where I want it.

You guys bashing Trip and his T/A time are some real panzies with soccer mom pms tendencies. The guy is top notch and his gear is on point. I have made several orders with him and if its not 3 days its 5 or 7. Wtf do you guys think you are ordering? A laptop from Amazon? A TV from best buy? You guys are ordering illegal UGL gear from an unknown mystery man online. Come on. The guys comes through and the gear is legit. Thats enough for me. Also, all the postal and delivery services are running slow for everyone. I've been ordering things from all over the web and NOTHING is getting here in the expected delivery date. You guys think you want to start your cycle on Monday so you order it on Thursday and it should be at your door in the morning in 3 days? Gtfoh. You guys should be ordering and planning things months in advance. And that's for everything in life. Not just internet juice orders. Grow up.

And to be clear I’m in no hurry, it’s more about his claim of 3-4 day TA that he’s constantly bragging about. He acts as if the long TA is just here and there, when in fact it’s the norm. Not to mention he didn’t even drop off my pack for 4 days. How does it take 4 days to pack a fucking box? Money received Sunday and dropped off on Thursday…this is per Trip.
Are you sure the pack didn’t get dropped off and did not ship? I don’t have any of your order info so I can’t look into but if you would like to email me about it I will be happy to look into it for you.

I have not advertised a 3-4 day T/A in a while. I usually give a range.

You guys bashing Trip and his T/A time are some real panzies with soccer mom pms tendencies. The guy is top notch and his gear is on point. I have made several orders with him and if its not 3 days its 5 or 7. Wtf do you guys think you are ordering? A laptop from Amazon? A TV from best buy? You guys are ordering illegal UGL gear from an unknown mystery man online. Come on. The guys comes through and the gear is legit. Thats enough for me. Also, all the postal and delivery services are running slow for everyone. I've been ordering things from all over the web and NOTHING is getting here in the expected delivery date. You guys think you want to start your cycle on Monday so you order it on Thursday and it should be at your door in the morning in 3 days? Gtfoh. You guys should be ordering and planning things months in advance. And that's for everything in life. Not just internet juice orders. Grow up.
lol... BROOOOO this source is G2G, AMIRITE???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Will Ferrell Cheer GIF

That’s funny. On June 23, 2021 you posted:

This guy triplebsolutions doesn't respond to any emails for weeks on end. Avoid at all costs.

Now you’re all up in his butthole about how amazing he is.