Triple B Solutions

There are a lot of things I have to respond to. Right now my priority is making sure everyone who has ordered is taken care of.

On that note if you tried to place a order yesterday when I was shut down I have not responded yet. I will get to you as soon as I can. No need to post I have not responded yet.

Usually when you shut down you stop taking orders so that you can get caught up.

All you did was not answer emails for a day, effectively pushing them off to the next day which is going to put you in a worse position than before.

i know, OCD, god complex, start my own UGL, blah blah blah.

Threats of violence and/or promoting or encouraging violence or self-harm is prohibited.
Yeah, you bunch of freakin'... Soccer moms? Well alrighty. Anyway you should all be thankful that Jesus H. Trips is here. He's A1, top shelf, pure fire, great to go and we need him here.

Stop all the bashing and meanie stuff, 'cause he might get mad and leave us and then i'll have to read to find another source and i don't wanna do that 'cause reading is hard. Trips, i love you. Ignore any and all negative comments or feedback and stay forever.
I have numerous sources big guy. But I'm not going to sit around listen to a bunch of hormonal puss bags bash a guy for not commenting and responding to every bicker and complaint 24/7 because their package got to their doorstep in 5 days instead of 3. Gtfoh. I'd slap you if I were trips in fact I'd just burn your whiny ass. Sound like a bunch of spoiled frat boys waiting for gear their mother gave them money to buy.

Usually when you shut down you stop taking orders so that you can get caught up.

All you did was not answer emails for a day, effectively pushing them off to the next day which is going to put you in a worse position than before.

I agree with you but ignoring people does not go over well on MESO.

That's why I like your sense of humor which is a great asset in this place LOL.

I agree with you but ignoring people does not go over well on MESO.
Remember you should accept criticism and learn from such criticism. That will make you better when you do take that to heart to improve. Once you get cocky and being a smartass, people will hate you for that.

Word to the wise.

I have numerous sources big guy. But I'm not going to sit around listen to a bunch of hormonal puss bags bash a guy for not commenting and responding to every bicker and complaint 24/7 because their package got to their doorstep in 5 days instead of 3. Gtfoh. I'd slap you if I were trips in fact I'd just burn your whiny ass. Sound like a bunch of spoiled frat boys waiting for gear their mother gave them money to buy.
Says he has “multiple sources” but asks about juicepal, trip, and pharmaqo.
That was because I didn't know he had changed his email.
“That’s because I don’t read and need other people to do all the work for me”

Yes you are. Now sit down and be a good boy.

Are you sure the pack didn’t get dropped off and did not ship? I don’t have any of your order info so I can’t look into but if you would like to email me about it I will be happy to look into it for you.

I have not advertised a 3-4 day T/A in a while. I usually give a range.
I’m basing this on exactly what you said in your email Back to me when I inquired about it. “Payment confirmed Sunday, dropped off Thursday, but did not start moving until the following Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience.”

And no thanks on sending you another email, you can match up emails and meso handles with all the green pea members here, but Im going to pass.

I’m basing this on exactly what you said in your email Back to me when I inquired about it. “Payment confirmed Sunday, dropped off Thursday, but did not start moving until the following Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience.”

And no thanks on sending you another email, you can match up emails and meso handles with all the green pea members here, but Im going to pass.
I may be missing something, but couldn’t he literally just look through his emails to see who he sent that message to, and match up your handle/email?

Oh. Well this, this right here changes everything. I see your point now. I am going to change because this new tough guy just made me realize how Trips must feel. I’m sorry Trips, please don’t slap me or burn my ass.

Lol, you’re a funny guy @RicFlair305. I can already tell you’re going to be amusing. At least for a couple weeks and then your attention span will shift and we won’t see you around no mores.

Nah for sure totally, I wouldn’t mind getting my dick sucked in a helicopter, hell at that point ya’ might as well suck one too for the experience, how many people can say they did such things in an army chopper.. lol
Think you are on your own there bro. A dude in short shorts (even if he has lipstick on) doesn't cut it for me.

You guys bashing Trip and his T/A time are some real panzies with soccer mom pms tendencies. The guy is top notch and his gear is on point. I have made several orders with him and if its not 3 days its 5 or 7. Wtf do you guys think you are ordering? A laptop from Amazon? A TV from best buy? You guys are ordering illegal UGL gear from an unknown mystery man online. Come on. The guys comes through and the gear is legit. Thats enough for me. Also, all the postal and delivery services are running slow for everyone. I've been ordering things from all over the web and NOTHING is getting here in the expected delivery date. You guys think you want to start your cycle on Monday so you order it on Thursday and it should be at your door in the morning in 3 days? Gtfoh. You guys should be ordering and planning things months in advance. And that's for everything in life. Not just internet juice orders. Grow up.
Did you just tell us to grow up? You realize posts like yours make you look like a tool and do nothing at all for Trips and his reputation?

Okay Mr. 10 posts. Go suck some more source ass and cry about people crying. Fucking hypocrite.

Did you just tell us to grow up? You realize posts like yours make you look like a tool and do nothing at all for Trips and his reputation?

i don't get morons like him. He's happy with the service, but feels the need to cry and attack when others aren't happy.

Another dumb as fuck, self appointed rep. There's a new one in this damn thread every week.