Triple B Solutions

i don't get morons like him. He's happy with the service, but feels the need to cry and attack when others aren't happy.

Another dumb as fuck, self appointed rep. There's a new one in this damn thread every week.
I like Trips but respectfully he doesn't need cheerleaders anymore. He is well established. If I have an issue I will voice it for sure. The cheerleading clutters the whole thread up. In actuality, it hurts the community and vis a vis the source.

Can I change the subject a little?

I'm going to place another order, and I want some suggestions for a winter stack.

Can anyone give me some recommendations for a good one? I will be increasing carb intake slightly and will be lifting as heavy as I can.

I'm going to place another order, and I want some suggestions for a winter stack.

Can anyone give me some recommendations for a good one? I will be increasing carb intake slightly and will be lifting as heavy as I can.
Test with a few options deca primo dhb with rotating orals 4 weeks dbol 4 weeks anadrol 4 weeks Superdrol

Slin pre-workout

As much GH as you can afford

Keep the test 75% higher than the accessory so if 1g test 750mgs of the secondary. Or 1500/1000 something like that.

My winter go to is always test, Deca, dbol. I wanna run DHB but waiting on Trip to restock.

Test, NPP, EQ. GH If it's in your budget

My winter stack is gonna be 200 Test, 200 Trest, 400-500 primo, and 5+ ius of hgh. Probably going to run this about 15-16 weeks.

I want to try DHB, but I’ve heard the pip can be brutal for some, and I tend to react poorly. I might try to see if it can be a Primo replacement.

My winter stack is gonna be 200 Test, 200 Trest, 400-500 primo, and 5+ ius of hgh. Probably going to run this about 15-16 weeks.

I want to try DHB, but I’ve heard the pip can be brutal for some, and I tend to react poorly. I might try to see if it can be a Primo replacement.
I had a vial of trips but I have no idea what the fuck I did with it. I wanna try a shot before committing to a big order

Test, NPP, EQ. GH If it's in your budget
I really wanted to run that stack…but for some odd reason gh seems to shoot my e2 way up…even on test only…I’m sitting on 5 kits right now because every time I run a vial my nips are on fire…no idea why, even on 4iu a day I still have issues.

It’s Goodlyfe gh with testing so I know it’s not HCG, but I can’t figure out why it affects me that way

I had a vial of trips but I have no idea what the fuck I did with it. I wanna try a shot before committing to a big order

Dirty Birdie with the house of vials clinking around. Rolling under the couch. Lined up on the coffee table. Open up a drawer - vials. Open up a cabinet - more vials.

Did you check the thermostat. The last six times you were looking for a vial you found it sitting on that. I have no idea why you leave a vial sitting there all the time.

Dirty Birdie with the house of vials clinking around. Rolling under the couch. Lined up on the coffee table. Open up a drawer - vials. Open up a cabinet - more vials.

Did you check the thermostat. The last six times you were looking for a vial you found it sitting on that. I have no idea why you leave a vial sitting there all the time.
Perfume samples rofl

I really wanted to run that stack…but for some odd reason gh seems to shoot my e2 way up…even on test only…I’m sitting on 5 kits right now because every time I run a vial my nips are on fire…no idea why, even on 4iu a day I still have issues.

It’s Goodlyfe gh with testing so I know it’s not HCG, but I can’t figure out why it affects me that way
I had severe water retention last time on GH. Might have been e2 related idk. This time I started at 2 ius for a week now I'm on 3 2am 1pm and no similar issues (yet)

Try a lower dose?

Thanks for making things right on that for me Trips. Glad I found ya and look forward to every bit of business we do in the future.
Yeah, you bunch of freakin'... Soccer moms? Well alrighty. Anyway you should all be thankful that Jesus H. Trips is here. He's A1, top shelf, pure fire, great to go and we need him here.

Stop all the bashing and meanie stuff, 'cause he might get mad and leave us and then i'll have to read to find another source and i don't wanna do that 'cause reading is hard. Trips, i love you. Ignore any and all negative comments or feedback and stay forever.
I approve of this message

You guys bashing Trip and his T/A time are some real panzies with soccer mom pms tendencies. The guy is top notch and his gear is on point. I have made several orders with him and if its not 3 days its 5 or 7. Wtf do you guys think you are ordering? A laptop from Amazon? A TV from best buy? You guys are ordering illegal UGL gear from an unknown mystery man online. Come on. The guys comes through and the gear is legit. Thats enough for me. Also, all the postal and delivery services are running slow for everyone. I've been ordering things from all over the web and NOTHING is getting here in the expected delivery date. You guys think you want to start your cycle on Monday so you order it on Thursday and it should be at your door in the morning in 3 days? Gtfoh. You guys should be ordering and planning things months in advance. And that's for everything in life. Not just internet juice orders. Grow up.
Yup. I don’t know much but I know that ordering from Trips was the fastest T/A time I have ever experienced. And the dude was so fuckin smooth to do business with. The shit that I’m pinning is so fuckin potent that that I don’t even need to question it. I’m so fuckin horny from the test that my girl is wore the fuck out day and night. I’m gaining POUNDS of solid muscle so fast it’s retarded. The Tren on point too. I know not only bc of the gains and how nasty cut up I’m getting but I wake up in pools of sweat every night (and I embrace the shit).
I ain’t trying to swing from the guys nuts here but I’m grateful as hell that I have him to deal with!
Thanks Trip! Keep doing what you’re doing big man!!

Yup. I don’t know much but I know that ordering from Trips was the fastest T/A time I have ever experienced. And the dude was so fuckin smooth to do business with. The shit that I’m pinning is so fuckin potent that that I don’t even need to question it. I’m so fuckin horny from the test that my girl is wore the fuck out day and night. I’m gaining POUNDS of solid muscle so fast it’s retarded. The Tren on point too. I know not only bc of the gains and how nasty cut up I’m getting but I wake up in pools of sweat every night (and I embrace the shit).
I ain’t trying to swing from the guys nuts here but I’m grateful as hell that I have him to deal with!
This kind of shit is just cringey.

You guys bashing Trip and his T/A time are some real panzies with soccer mom pms tendencies. The guy is top notch and his gear is on point. I have made several orders with him and if its not 3 days its 5 or 7. Wtf do you guys think you are ordering? A laptop from Amazon? A TV from best buy? You guys are ordering illegal UGL gear from an unknown mystery man online. Come on. The guys comes through and the gear is legit. Thats enough for me. Also, all the postal and delivery services are running slow for everyone. I've been ordering things from all over the web and NOTHING is getting here in the expected delivery date. You guys think you want to start your cycle on Monday so you order it on Thursday and it should be at your door in the morning in 3 days? Gtfoh. You guys should be ordering and planning things months in advance. And that's for everything in life. Not just internet juice orders. Grow up.
I understand your point, pal. I’m old school I order, I pay and I wait. I could give two fucks about tracking numbers, but that’s me! What you fail to see is Trip tells customer’s T/A times will be much less than some are seeing. This is why he receives the complaints he does. Trips not replying in a timely manner, which causes more problems. It’s poor customer service, period. When members post on the this forum it’s the transparency that helps all members chime in to correct the problem. People like you make some members feel there problems are Minuscule. So they won’t post, they PM the source and now it’s hidden.
Demands and minimum guidelines have been put in place so members don’t get fucked. You got yourself clean, tested gear because of members here pushing Trip’s to become the source he is today. you come in here mouthing off that we should lower are standards and let shit slide with sources, Your Fucken wrong, wouldn’t happen here! Bottom line you joined meso to find a source. You then shit on the meso members for Initiating and following through to maintain higher standards. FUCK YOU! Your not needed here.

“I ain’t trying to swing from the guys nuts here”
Holy fuck! I’d hate to see what you have to say when you are trying to be a nut Hugger.

Lmao that's gold! Bet there's more in his lunch bag and in the gym bag...not to mention under the bed!

Sponsors