Triple B Solutions

You guys bashing Trip and his T/A time are some real panzies with soccer mom pms tendencies. The guy is top notch and his gear is on point. I have made several orders with him and if its not 3 days its 5 or 7. Wtf do you guys think you are ordering? A laptop from Amazon? A TV from best buy? You guys are ordering illegal UGL gear from an unknown mystery man online. Come on. The guys comes through and the gear is legit. Thats enough for me. Also, all the postal and delivery services are running slow for everyone. I've been ordering things from all over the web and NOTHING is getting here in the expected delivery date. You guys think you want to start your cycle on Monday so you order it on Thursday and it should be at your door in the morning in 3 days? Gtfoh. You guys should be ordering and planning things months in advance. And that's for everything in life. Not just internet juice orders. Grow up.
You're yet another guy that missed the point altogether. I do appreciate the Amazon comment though, that's really original, and I haven't seen that before.

The whole point was if he said something (which he did in his pastebin) then he should consistently perform that way. If USPS is slow then he should update his TAT on his pricelist (which he did, so at least Trips wasn't so dense to not get the simple point).

Anyway, the battle was over and you arrived a little too late. Maybe next time, Sport.

I'd also like to point out for your benefit, that despite what Covid has made everyone believe, no other adult has the right to tell another adult what they can and can't do. You can ball up your fists and clack away at your keyboard there telling us to "Grow up" or whatever but it all falls on deaf ears. You're new here, you'll see the way things are done.

Last edited:
Thought so, which would make the 3 day T/A invalid because payment was confirmed for my order Sunday, and there’s still nothing in Informed Delivery as of today.
Shoot me an email. I have been overwhelmed with order volume which is why I took a day to get back on track. I can give you an update or if I was late on your pack I will give you some freebies to make up for it.

If there is a problem with some of the Test E rates having pip I’ll make sure not to order from that supplier anymore. Shoot me an email about your experience please. Same for anyone else that might be getting pip from the Test E. So far no one has really reached out via email but I want to make sure the quality stays where I want it.
Thanks for staying on top of shit. Just finished a vial of test from you. But instead of going to one of my old vials of test from you, I’m going to use a more recent one that I got in the last two weeks to see if that is an issue.

Any update on the Trest E or when you are going to implement your new batch numbering system?

Trips shows up once again to reply to ta issues. Hell reply to ta issues and negative comments about him but won't post test results for a product that he's selling despite being asked multiple times. Nice priorities.

Was it that hard to post? You said that you'd repost it when you find it then ignored a guy who asked you about it multiple times
There are a lot of things I have to respond to. Right now my priority is making sure everyone who has ordered is taken care of.

On that note if you tried to place a order yesterday when I was shut down I have not responded yet. I will get to you as soon as I can. No need to post I have not responded yet.

There are a lot of things I have to respond to. Right now my priority is making sure everyone who has ordered is taken care of.

On that note if you tried to place a order yesterday when I was shut down I have not responded yet. I will get to you as soon as I can. No need to post I have not responded yet.
what if the guy asking was someone who ordered your gh?

why would they order without seeing the tests if theyre that concerned........
Ok, fair enough. What if the guy that asked was LOOKING to order his HGH and just wanted to see the testing results before placing the order. What if he got frustrated and ordered somewhere else?

That's why this is important and not just "WHINING".

Ok, fair enough. What if the guy that asked was LOOKING to order his HGH and just wanted to see the testing results before placing the order. What if he got frustrated and ordered somewhere else?

That's why this is important and not just "WHINING".
it seems that whining and attitude is what gets trips to reply to issues. guy asked nicely multiple times and got ignored each time

it seems that whining and attitude is what gets trips to reply to issues. guy asked nicely multiple times and got ignored each time
This may be beyond your comprehension but I have a lot to keep up with. I know you are trying to follow in daddy BBBG’s footsteps but you do a lousy job of it.

This may be beyond your comprehension but I have a lot to keep up with. I know you are trying to follow in daddy BBBG’s footsteps but you do a lousy job of it.
See, this again Trips.

Do you feel better after commenting? Did that do anything? Do you think @fooba is now all of a sudden going to cease making comments?

You never know who is reading and you never know who is a customer.

Be professional at all times.

You guys bashing Trip and his T/A time are some real panzies with soccer mom pms tendencies. The guy is top notch and his gear is on point. I have made several orders with him and if its not 3 days its 5 or 7. Wtf do you guys think you are ordering? A laptop from Amazon? A TV from best buy? You guys are ordering illegal UGL gear from an unknown mystery man online. Come on. The guys comes through and the gear is legit. Thats enough for me. Also, all the postal and delivery services are running slow for everyone. I've been ordering things from all over the web and NOTHING is getting here in the expected delivery date. You guys think you want to start your cycle on Monday so you order it on Thursday and it should be at your door in the morning in 3 days? Gtfoh. You guys should be ordering and planning things months in advance. And that's for everything in life. Not just internet juice orders. Grow up.

Yeah, you bunch of freakin'... Soccer moms? Well alrighty. Anyway you should all be thankful that Jesus H. Trips is here. He's A1, top shelf, pure fire, great to go and we need him here.

Stop all the bashing and meanie stuff, 'cause he might get mad and leave us and then i'll have to read to find another source and i don't wanna do that 'cause reading is hard. Trips, i love you. Ignore any and all negative comments or feedback and stay forever.