Triple B Solutions

I just got my dbol and test in yesterday. I get injecting the test but am I supposed to open the blue capsules the dbol comes in? Or do they dissolve in the stomach?
You boof them bro.. get a little spit on one and gently push it into your asshole.. 100% bioavailibility!!!

So far in my experience T/A has been anywhere from 5-8 business days. For those that have had to wait longer that sucks. But I keep enough on hand to not worry about longer T/A times.

For others, they may need it quicker. And I agree, the pastebin or zinbnin whatever should clearly state average times by zones across the country. Could solve alot of issues as it seems USPS is consistently slow. So then if it shows up sooner, bonus!
And to be clear I’m in no hurry, it’s more about his claim of 3-4 day TA that he’s constantly bragging about. He acts as if the long TA is just here and there, when in fact it’s the norm. Not to mention he didn’t even drop off my pack for 4 days. How does it take 4 days to pack a fucking box? Money received Sunday and dropped off on Thursday…this is per Trip.

It's not that I'm white-knighting for Trip. I just have a big fucking mouth and a general lack of empathy for whiners...I can't fucking stand them, actually.

To add, everyday I see the same guys jumping down sources throats with the core intention of triggering an emotional response so that they can point their grubby fingers and chant "unprofessionalism!!"(all while masquerading under the guise of "user-safety and community initiative"). And it makes those who actually have user-safety in-mind look like shit.

Testing raws-
Of the utmost importance
Batch numbers- Very important
Minor "2 day"? t/a discrepancy- Not worth 4 pages of whining

With respect.
Says the boy thats been here less than a year. Its About doing what you advertise and that’s it nothing else. Trip won’t be here in 12 months and you probably won’t either. Keep swinging from the sources nutsack!,

This shit is why we fucking lost to the Taliban. And China will make us look even worst with the next generation of American young men dreaming to get their dicks chopped off by a surgeon.
I hear China has mineral rights in Afghanistan and are itching to get in there and take advantage of the locals. All part of the Belt and Road initiative. I say have at it, we were there for opium and heroin I think. Can't come up with a better reason.

This country is the most divided it has ever been. On one side are sane rational people and the other....well just look at them. They are freaks or at least embrace or are tolerant of pretty much anything.

Society cannot function without boundaries...

Says the boy thats been here less than a year. Its About doing what you advertise and that’s it nothing else. Trip won’t be here in 12 months and you probably won’t either. Keep swinging from the sources nutsack!,
Most likely swing from the next one’s nutsack no doubt. Seems there’s people who just jump on a new source like flies to shit.

USPS, UPS, FEDEX are all notorious for not being on time. This isn't new news, or shouldn't be new new to anyone that orders items online.

I order shit online and pay for 2 day shipping just to have it delivered in 4 days. Or priority shipping and it's here in 3 day. Or it's delivered in 7 days. Or 10 days.

He's a drug dealer sending out boxes to random USPS drop offs. Anyone thinking you'll get a package in 3 days time is delusional. I don't care what he says shipping times are, or what Target or Best Buy or any other retailers say their times are. It's all bullshit.

[EDIT] Apart from Amazon. I don't know how they do it, but for the most part, I ask for next day or 2 days, that shit is here. But, we ain't talking about Amazon now are we? lol
Opti had my pack on my doorstep 2 mailing days after donation. Donated late Saturday at that.

Last edited:
To add, everyday I see the same guys jumping down sources throats with the core intention of triggering an emotional response so that they can point their grubby fingers and chant "unprofessionalism!!"(all while masquerading under the guise of "user-safety and community initiative"). And it makes those who actually have user-safety in-mind look like shit.
lol people point out inconsistencies with what trips said regarding his lady var. then trips does his typical response and bbbg cochino and some others call him out on his shit attitude being back. then he goes back to his old self when he was joking about naming blends after them a week or 2 ago. guy has some issues to be able to flip just like that

also a reminder that trips still hasnt posted test results for the gh that hes reselling despite claiming that its in the testing section :rolleyes:

Show me your crystal fucking ball and I'll shut the fuck up. Better yet here you go little buddy, you've obviously got nutsack on the brain > "Heynows home-vid"

Think they be doing some freaky shit up there?
If they are more power to them. I bet erotic gay shit has been going on for decades and nothing has changed except now the world seems to have an unending appetite for hearing about it. As long as they do whatever they get paid to do like everybody else who ain't rich. Me personally I think broadcasting our dirty laundry to the world is a bad move.

You haven't been around very long. I have and he's right. We've seen this time and again with sources that were better than Trips.

Then when he's gone and after his bandwagon realizes its over, they disappear as well.
It's just the nature of the business. Buying illegal drugs over the internet is never a sure thing, and the whole enterprise usually goes south eventually.

You haven't been around very long. I have and he's right. We've seen this time and again with sources that were better than Trips.

Then when he's gone and after his bandwagon realizes its over, they disappear as well.
Yep just like TGI and possibly Stanford. When they left their threads pretty much dried up except for the fanboys posting.

@TripleBSolutions Please post your optitropin test results that you've said are posted in the testing section but aren't.

Sincerely,
-Guy-still-asking-politely-despite-being-ignored-3-times-now.

See where being polite gets you? You need to be one of those “WHINERS” in order to get Trips to finally acknowledge your question. Leave poor poor poor Trips alone, he’s doing the best he can. Lol