Triple B Solutions

Are you going to order from the guy or not? Or you going to keep beating the dead fucking horse that his packages are running behind. That was covered 100 fucking pages ago.
It's not a dead horse, the horse is very much still alive, which is why it is being addressed

It's not a dead horse, the horse is very much still alive, which is why it is being addressed
USPS, UPS, FEDEX are all notorious for not being on time. This isn't new news, or shouldn't be new new to anyone that orders items online.

I order shit online and pay for 2 day shipping just to have it delivered in 4 days. Or priority shipping and it's here in 3 day. Or it's delivered in 7 days. Or 10 days.

He's a drug dealer sending out boxes to random USPS drop offs. Anyone thinking you'll get a package in 3 days time is delusional. I don't care what he says shipping times are, or what Target or Best Buy or any other retailers say their times are. It's all bullshit.

[EDIT] Apart from Amazon. I don't know how they do it, but for the most part, I ask for next day or 2 days, that shit is here. But, we ain't talking about Amazon now are we? lol

“the well renown big balls bald beard guy suggests you should do it, and you give his asshole a little tickle with ya’ tongue and say it shall be done Massa”

Sounds like a dig to me. When I refer to someone, I tag them… @Cashton for example. Instead of fucking around with their handle and refer to them as “the well renown”. Those are underhanded digs.

For all the stuff I contribute around here that I feel is of value, there’s a lot of fuckers that want to try and be funny at my expense. To be clear, I consistently support other members and I don’t go out of my way to talk shit with them unless their posts are obviously trolling because that makes a mockery of everything that is here. But there’s no shortage of guys that come at me thinking they’re fucking funny. Honestly, it really has me second-guessing why I even bother. I could go dark and make all my contributions via PM.
the big balls bald beard guy was a compliment, and I was talking about trips when I said he tongue kissed you’re asshole, I thought that was obvious… he brought up a couple pages back how he’s never sucked up to anyone… and here he is sucking upto you, and you are well renown around here, I’m not sure where the mix up or misunderstanding is, but there wasn’t a single bad thing said about you, literally all compliments, whatever you’re smoking, drinking or pinning today, get the fuck off it brother.

USPS, UPS, FEDEX are all notorious for not being on time. This isn't new news, or shouldn't be new new to anyone that orders items online.

I order shit online and pay for 2 day shipping just to have it delivered in 4 days. Or priority shipping and it's here in 3 day. Or it's delivered in 7 days. Or 10 days.

He's a drug dealer sending out boxes to random USPS drop offs. Anyone thinking you'll get a package in 3 days time is delusional. I don't care what he says shipping times are, or what Target or Best Buy or any other retailers say their times are. It's all bullshit.

[EDIT] Apart from Amazon. I don't know how they do it, but for the most part, I ask for next day or 2 days, that shit is here. But, we ain't talking about Amazon now are we? lol
The TA isn't much of an issue. The issue is his paste bin or zero bin says 2-3 days, and that's not the case. Most people, he even admitted, are experiencing closer to 5 days. This is why he gets so much flack for his TA

The TA isn't much of an issue. The issue is his paste bin or zero bin says 2-3 days, and that's not the case. Most people, he even admitted, are experiencing closer to 5 days. This is why he gets so much flack for his TA
I mean, I can understand that. But, being I follow along with this thread, know that at least 100 pages ago that 2-3 days wasn't true because it was already talked about, I don't see the need to continue to shit post about it. Anyone who's followed this thread with half a brain knows that 2-3 days ain't happening for a single operation drug dealer who is being overwhelmed with orders because of exactly that, shit posting. It's like free advertising for this guy.

The irony of me contributing to the shit posting hasn't been lost on me.

I mean, I can understand that. But, being I follow along with this thread, know that at least 100 pages ago that 2-3 days wasn't true because it was already talked about, I don't see the need to continue to shit post about it. Anyone who's followed this thread with half a brain knows that 2-3 days ain't happening for a single operation drug dealer who is being overwhelmed with orders because of exactly that, shit posting. It's like free advertising for this guy.

The irony of me contributing to the shit posting hasn't been lost on me.
If you have been following the thread that long then you understand that transparency is not a strong suit of @TripleBSolutions and this is just one more thing that needs to be addressed to help potential customers understand the risks involved with any vendor, not just this one.

While it is very clear that trips is making a lot of changes to quell the requests/demands made by the members, it is still a work in progress and he has proven to need a lot of prodding to make changes.

I don't hate the guy nor do I wish anything ill against him, but the members of this board deserve to have the things being requested/demanded, and every time he makes the changes he seems to gets more customers.

I think I'm gonna start an ExpressTampons lab in the underground. I'll make a double-insulated "heavy flow" tamp for all the trannies like @Heynow who have deep and wide boxes.

@Heynow Who made you the cocksucking T/A Gestapo??

Kindly go fuckin get fucked spermdumpster.

If you have been following the thread that long then you understand that transparency is not a strong suit of @TripleBSolutions
No doubt. I don't disagree with that at all.

I just think holding a drug dealers feet to the fire (and let's be clear, he's a drug dealer, not Amazon) over shipping times is trivial. Now, if it get's to 10 days, 2 weeks type of thing that's happens frequently, sure, I get putting him on blast for that.

I don't know, I just think there are more important things to clutter this thread with such as testing his raws, testing his end products than 2 pages of whining of him not changing his shipping times on his pastebin which we all know is bullshit times anyway. He's at the mercy of USPS.

I just think holding a drug dealers feet to the fire (and let's be clear, he's a drug dealer, not Amazon) over shipping times is trivial. Now, if it get's to 10 days, 2 weeks type of thing that's happens frequently, sure, I get putting him on blast for that.

I don't know, I just think there are more important things to clutter this thread with such as testing his raws, testing his end products than 2 pages of whining of him not changing his shipping times on his pastebin which we all know is bullshit times anyway. He's at the mercy of USPS.
I still think Trip has better times than some of the other sources here. I think I get lucky but my packs are usually 3-4 days from trip.

I’ve been away from this thread for a few weeks…just finished reading like 40 pages of posts…not sure why but I did.

I noticed that a couple people said that they were having PIP issues from trips test e…I also had the same issue, typically I use cyp since it’s what I’m comfortable with but decided to try test e to see if there was a difference.

Every time I injected I was getting pip…not like “unable to walk” type of pip but enough to the point where it was pretty uncomfortable. I tried a few different spots, Ventro-glute would swell and feel like there was a golf ball sized lump…deltoids would suck to the point that raising my arms would hurt…it would come on about 2 days after injection, and it was every time.

I thought it may have been something in his brewing process or the raws that were used
so on my next order from my TRT clinic I requested test e to see if there was a difference…turns out there wasn’t…same exact thing with prescription test e as I got from trips…not sure why but I guess I’m just more sensitive to the ester…It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense but that was my experience with it.

Definitely not giving a g2g with this post (I don’t do that) but if anyone else has had this issue with test e give test cyp a shot…you may just have the same issue as I do.

Or maybe my clinic and trips use the same raws…nothing would surprise me these days

(edited to add a comma)
I alternate both esters and neither gives me the "pip". Seems to effect everyone differently.

I just think holding a drug dealers feet to the fire (and let's be clear, he's a drug dealer, not Amazon) over shipping times is trivial.
That's how it starts. Then one more thing happens and it becomes trivial then the next thing you know it's TGI all over with members fighting for the source and each other. It's not like guys are asking for something above and beyond just a realistic time frame of when they can expect to receive gear.

You said it yourself that the T/A has been 100 pages ago. No one is saying he has to make usps faster (which he constantly blames and never accepts responsibility) but that he just needs to update his list with an increased T/A. If he does that (which again is a simple fix that takes 60 seconds on his end to do) then no one can say shit because he advertises a possible 7 day T/A.

Since he refuses and just comes back with "there are plenty of other sources shop there" or "start your own lab and you can do what you want" it just shows his cunty little attitude.

Agreed.

Our collective priorities are off over these last few pages imho.
I think it’s critical to keep up the pressure on all sources but let’s focus on the more important things.

We need more testing of both raws and finished products, better transparency on things like the results and dates of the raw tests, what batch numbers the raws were used in, finished batch testing details etc.

No one ever gets a G2G around here, it’s what makes this board the best. My experiences with this particular vendor have been above average. My shipping times have been 4, 7, 5 and 6 days.

I care less about shipping and more about accurate, trustworthy and transparent quality control practices.

If we are going to take up pages offering constructive criticism, complaining or whatever is going here then let’s consistently ask about things like:
Raw API testing? Where the raws tested before the batch was made? Are results easily accessible? Is it clear what batches API is in?
Were the vials properly labeled? Were the finished products tested with the results clearly posted before they were sent out?
Is there good transparency on all of these important details?
Is there a high level of trust based on the vendors diligent effort to be accurate and thorough with his logs?
Are we testing to verify the vendors posted results as a group?
This is the important stuff imho.

@TripleBSolutions I hope you keep improving. I support with my BTC. My humble recommendation on shipping would be to simply update your Domestic ETA. Change it to 5 days or to a range like 4-7 days. You should not lose business over that and it will reduce ETA posts.

wait wait wait…..do you have any over 7 days TA? You just can’t tell the truth can you?
So far in my experience T/A has been anywhere from 5-8 business days. For those that have had to wait longer that sucks. But I keep enough on hand to not worry about longer T/A times.

For others, they may need it quicker. And I agree, the pastebin or zinbnin whatever should clearly state average times by zones across the country. Could solve alot of issues as it seems USPS is consistently slow. So then if it shows up sooner, bonus!

See, that’s a prime example of how you ass kiss and suck up to people, a less known member suggested that you update your paste bin a page or two back, and you have him a cunty attitude about it, then
the well renown big balls bald beard guy suggests you should do it, and you give his asshole a little tickle with ya’ tongue and say it shall be done Massa’.
Full disclosure:

I eat ass.