Triple B Solutions

i can tell from experience that the low purity / high dimer leads to more side effects (for me water retention) especially at higher doses.
Up until 4iu you dont realize any differences i would say. Above that and it worsens with the dosage.
I run about 20iu per day of the gold tops and get no crazy sides besides being tired.

On the most recent price list it states: "Certain products may crash due to the low solvent ratio"

Only gear I've ever had concerns with crashing is TNE (in oil); have you guys gotten other shit from him that crashed as well?
This is mainly an issue with products such as Tren and DHB in cold climates. After warming it up it should stay in solution at room temperature.

Announcement

I tried to avoid this but I need to take a day off from accepting orders. I have far too many to keep up with my current T/A.

Announcement

I tried to avoid this but I need to take a day off from accepting orders. I have far too many to keep up with my current T/A.
You need to stop taking orders, so you can get caught up. I know several people who say your TA is 7-10 days right now. You do realize this sucks for a domestic source?

Everyone's body is different you have to experiment.

DHB is the new tren I'm hearing which I find odd because it's been around forever. Used to sell it over the counter and people didn't really like it from.what I saw...on paper it kicks ass I just haven't seen real world data supporting it.

From what I'm seeing anavar and primo deserve a second look I think the dosages people use are always too low due to cost. With this source I think you can use good dosages for a reasonable amount. 100mgs var Ed 1000mgs primo a week for example. I'm not running the primo that high yet only 600 but when i get a couple paychecks in the bank I will.

With some test and Gh of course.
I think you’re thinking about ment, and from what I’ve heard, run at appropriate doses, the shit is the bees knees.

You need to stop taking orders, soyou can get caught up. I know several people who say your TA is 7-10 days right now. You do realize this sucks for a domestic source?
Yeah trips, step up your domestic game before I move out of Canada upto the states and open up quadrupleB labs and run you out of town.

You need to stop taking orders, so you can get caught up. I know several people who say your TA is 7-10 days right now. You do realize this sucks for a domestic source?
Most every order is dropped off within 24 hours of payment being received. There are plenty of reports saying they get their delivery in 3-4 days. Plenty of orders in the 5-7 day category as well. Until I can figure out drone delivery we have to make do with USPS. Before I started homebrewing I would order my cycle WELL in advance. I understand the anxiety of getting your gear asap but when have I ever burned anyone?

whats purity/dimer on those?
i think dimer is more critical to sides than purity.
my bad experience was from 10-12iu 90% purity 1,4% dimer crap hgh
That explains it. this is .1% dimer and 92ish purity when I tested it. I was told the purity has been improved on new batches.

So you say you sell both Opti and Gold top, but why does price list just say HGH? Do you just ship whichever on you would like, kinda like your lady Var?
Good question. I will make a pastebin with all the HGH I have when I start accepting orders again. I was sending out Optis for every purchase unless asked otherwise.

Most every order is dropped off within 24 hours of payment being received. There are plenty of reports saying they get their delivery in 3-4 days. Plenty of orders in the 5-7 day category as well. Until I can figure out drone delivery we have to make do with USPS. Before I started homebrewing I would order my cycle WELL in advance. I understand the anxiety of getting your gear asap but when have I ever burned anyone?
You need to take a deep breath and calm the heck down there tripleB, no one is saying you’ve burned anyone, just that 5-7 for domestic is slow as hell. I think that another couple months of therapy here will really help you with your problem, I guess it’s a good thing that the court mandated you to complete the program, because I just don’t see you doing it otherwise.

but let’s not forget to tell everyone that sometimes it
takes you 4 days after payment to drop off package. Full disclosure Trip!!, your TA is shit. Put it in your price list. 10-12 Day TA not this 3-4 day bullshit you keep spewing.

You need to take a deep breath and calm the heck down there tripleB, no one is saying you’ve burned anyone, just that 5-7 for domestic is slow as hell. I think that another couple months of therapy here will really help you with your problem, I guess it’s a good thing that the court mandated you to complete the program, because I just don’t see you doing it otherwise.
Holy gaslighting batman. Seems like you had a bad morning. What part of my response led you to believe I need a deep breath?

Orders that get dropped within 24 hours of payment still move slowly sometimes. It is pretty clear USPS is no longer following the guidelines they place on drop boxes. I cannot control that and there may be sources with better T/A.

Full disclosure everyone, @TripleBSolutions beat up a hooker from the rainbow district after finding out that she didn’t have a penis and he’s been mandated to 6 months of therapy to address his anger problems.

Holy gaslighting batman. Seems like you had a bad morning. What part of my response led you to believe I need a deep breath?

Orders that get dropped within 24 hours of payment still move slowly sometimes. It is pretty clear USPS is no longer following the guidelines they place on drop boxes. I cannot control that and there may be sources with better T/A.
See comment above^^

but let’s not forget to tell everyone that sometimes it
takes you 4 days after payment to drop off package. Full disclosure Trip!!, your TA is shit. Put it in your price list. 10-12 Day TA not this 3-4 day bullshit you keep spewing.
No thank you. Start your own lab and demand it be ran how you wish. Average T/A is not 10-12 days.