Triple B Solutions

Yes I do see your point. I am admittedly pretty new here. I chimed in to say something positive about Trips amongst all the bashing but as far as potency and sides I guess I do see your point. I just see a lot of the solid tests coming in as well. I also used a source previously and didn’t experience the sides like that as intense at all.
I actually received batch 102 of Lady Var too, that I got for my girl. I came to Trips with it and he didn’t hesitate to make it right.
I’m not trying to argue with y’all. I respect you guys and your knowledge.
It’s all good! Unfortunately I learned the hard way as many of us have. We didn’t have the resources that you have today. With that being said, we will help, but you will not be spoon feed. So do yourself a favor and read up as much as you can first. Most of your questions can be Answered by searching this forum.

Yes I do see your point. I am admittedly pretty new here. I chimed in to say something positive about Trips amongst all the bashing but as far as potency and sides I guess I do see your point. I just see a lot of the solid tests coming in as well. I also used a source previously and didn’t experience the sides like that as intense at all.
I actually received batch 102 of Lady Var too, that I got for my girl. I came to Trips with it and he didn’t hesitate to make it right.
I’m not trying to argue with y’all. I respect you guys and your knowledge.
Let me make this super clear and I say this respectively- at this point Trips doesn't give a fuck about anything but orders and problems. That's it. He doesn't care who loves his gear and thinks it's awesome because he runs it himself, he (allegedly) tests batches after brewing and he sees the volume of orders coming in.

People ride him for two reasons- A. They are customers and have unresolved issues B. They are pushing for him to step up his game toward perfection.

No reason to come to his defense. You aren't accomplishing anything. If anything you are hindering Trips resolve to care about how we feel collectively.

I finally understand what BBBG has been drilling into my head now for months. The only chance we have at getting a source to listen to US is that it has to be all.of US. If a bunch of newbs jump in here riding his nuts he feels no pressure to change.

Just do what he/we say, it's for your benefit as well as ours. Do not cheerlead don't come here praising the gear. If you need to post in this thread and the post is directed toward Trips, it should be a problem you are having and that is it.

Again I said the previous paragraphs with respect. I don't own the forum I am only trying to be helpful as best I can be.

Last edited:
Can I change the subject a little?

I'm going to place another order, and I want some suggestions for a winter stack.

Can anyone give me some recommendations for a good one? I will be increasing carb intake slightly and will be lifting as heavy as I can.
I did a little reading on Trestolone I guess you could give it a shot. I am a high aromatiser so I won't personally unless the gains are really that good. Bill Robert's seems to like it. Or did years back when he wrote about it.

This may be beyond your comprehension but I have a lot to keep up with. I know you are trying to follow in daddy BBBG’s footsteps but you do a lousy job of it.
so you say testing is important to you but its not a high priority for you to provide test results to someone who repeatedly requests it? lol

It's hit or miss lots of people say it doesn't work but it does for some. I wouldn't consider it credible.

Perhaps not, Trip let me know in email that my pack was being shipped yesterday (Wednesday), so assuming he did then it’s not working. Either that or homeboy is playin’ catch up.

He can't be bothered by such petty things.

Oh and you're a bully.
people needing to ask him multiple times to get an answer just adds more to the perception that hes evasive. he could change his image but chooses not to and just tries to play the victim.

people needing to ask him multiple times to get an answer just adds more to the perception that hes evasive. he could change his image but chooses not to and just tries to play the victim.
He does not see value in the changes we pressure him to make that's the problem.

That and he just doesn't want to listen to anyone. I'm assuming his nature rejects anyone of perceived authority. the foundation is there. He is just rough around the edges. Not sure if or when that will change. It's on him really.

I agree with you but ignoring people does not go over well on MESO.
If you stopped talking shit to people and taking everything everyone says like a personal attack you would probably find the time to focus on the people and issues that actually impact your business.

I gave you solid advice both by email as well as PM. Read the last couple pages of the Stanford thread. Reread what I told you. See a similarity?

The way he handles himself compared to how you act is very different and that's OK for now because you are the only game in town. I'm not trying to piss you off and I am not saying this for no reason. Your prices are a primary motivating factor behind your success.

I'm telling you straight up a domestic like Stanford if he opened up to the public would put you out of business. Or at least cut you and you would notice. People the majority would rather pay more to deal with a pro. That's not my opinion it's a fact. And customers go they aren't coming back.

I guess I'm naive but I keep telling you the same shit expecting you to actually listen. That makes me crazy right? I guess that's what I deserve. Just like the other people here telling you the same shit again and again WHY DO WE DO IT? Why?!?!?!?

We do it because we want you to be better. It's better for us and you.

For some reason you just don't accept that but it's the fucking truth.