Triple B Solutions

You mean sarcastic?

And who doesn't like men who suck dick and get off on other men fucking them? Little shit dick never hurt anyone right? What a turn on.

Slap yourself for being a fucking moron and learn to listen.
"yOu meAn dEr-Da-DUR"
250-2505197_retard-grug-meme-hd-png-download.png
Slap your fucking mother and father for giving you a single-digit IQ and a micropenis, then go learn to read, shit-dick.

Haha nah just playing with the dude. What is giveth shall likewise be received.
Lol we all are antsy today...maybe the estrogen getting high again :D

Shitty weather up here today and a shitty day at work..can't wait to get to the gym if the weather settles down...

Shitty weather up here today and a shitty day at work..can't wait to get to the gym if the weather settles down...
Shitty weather here on the East coast aswell. Rainy days are the best gym days for me...because everyone stays home(less people setting up camp on the lat-pulldown for 45+ mins). Drives me mad.

Can you just stick with "must be the tren"? That's your catchphrase, you don't need two.

Saying "the estrogen is getting high again" sounds gay. Don't say that.

How many times you going to quote me fucktard?
Kindly fuck yourself and then ask again how to get to the site list you bitch.
I've been on this site 5 minutes and already placed my order...I don't need any information from you cocksuckers that sit on this thread all day and ride each other's cock. Kindly, go ride someone else dick. Thanks pal!!