Triple B Solutions

This thread is toxic

I've been on this site 5 minutes and already placed my order...I don't need any information from you cocksuckers that sit on this thread all day and ride each other's cock. Kindly, go ride someone else dick. Thanks pal!!
neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

I've been on this site 5 minutes and already placed my order...I don't need any information from you cocksuckers that sit on this thread all day and ride each other's cock. Kindly, go ride someone else dick. Thanks pal!!
Look here GKPalmBitch561, you can take your 5 posts and kindly fuck yourself. Good day sir.

Perhaps not, Trip let me know in email that my pack was being shipped yesterday (Wednesday), so assuming he did then it’s not working. Either that or homeboy is playin’ catch up.

Been reading recent reddit posts that Informed Delivery is not working for showing incoming packs, so maybe it's best to not depend on it after all. Saturday would make the 7th day since payment confirmation, is that about the average time for Trip's packs?

Been reading recent reddit posts that Informed Delivery is not working for showing incoming packs, so maybe it's best to not depend on it after all. Saturday would make the 7th day since payment confirmation, is that about the average time for Trip's packs?
I think he changed the estimate to allow for some breathing room because he has orders coming out of his ears.
Sumting like 3 to 21 days on average and all dependent on USPS shit service.

What did you order? What kind of cycle are you looking to run?

Look here GKPalmBitch561, you can take your 5 posts and kindly fuck yourself. Good day sir.
I'm having a great day!! It'll be even better after I bust a nut balls-deep in your mother!!! This will not be so kind....she likes to get choked and have her hair pulled, just like you do when your boyfriend is balls-deep in your asshole....Anyways, that's enough trolling from me for today....back to making money. Good day mam!!

I'm having a great day!! It'll be even better after I bust a nut balls-deep in your mother!!! This will not be so kind....she likes to get choked and have her hair pulled, just like you do when your boyfriend is balls-deep in your asshole....Anyways, that's enough trolling from me for today....back to making money. Good day mam!!
Simmer down PalmBitch. We both know you have no nuts. Now go take your LadyVar and get that bulking cycle started. Oh and kindly fuck yourself. Good day sir.

Simmer down PalmBitch. We both know you have no nuts. Now go take your LadyVar and get that bulking cycle started. Oh and kindly fuck yourself. Good day sir.
LMAO....I found a picture of you at the Olympics....how'd you get past USADA....did you suck someones dick?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819-131214~2.png
    Screenshot_20210819-131214~2.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 10
LMAO....I found a picture of you at the Olympics....how'd you get past USADA....did you suck someones dick?
I thought you were making money PalmBitch. Get off the interwebz and get back on your knees.
When you are done making that money and cleaning the jizz off your face, kindly fuck yourself.
Good day sir.

Sponsors