Triple B Solutions

Test Prop? Bbbg seems to be saying the same thing though, that I won’t need it at those doses. I was taking the AI to prevent gyno from the Test. I have read a lot about Test being notorious for that. But maybe that’s in higher doses?
In general you should only take an AI if you're having symptoms. Don't have it pre-planned into your cycle, regardless of dosages. Just keep it on hand.

Weird, are you getting emails from them each day? If so click the bottom where it says dashboard. Then login and go to packages. I had to do something weird like this then it started working.
If your pack hasn't landed in 10 days start raising hell.
That's exactly what I do, but I have other packages on the way that haven't updated the ETA on Informed Delivery, but when I check the tracking with the actual vendor website it gives me the updated ETA. Just some more soy ass shit I gotta deal with in this pansy ass "modern world", mfers need to get their shit together.

I’ve been here one day and I can already see youre a huge self entitled prick yeah?
We're all just a bunch of pricks. Here to haze you until you break and leave crying, or take it like a tough college frat boy and soldier on. Some guys here could use a little less tren, but its par for the course on any forum.

Test Prop? Bbbg seems to be saying the same thing though, that I won’t need it at those doses. I was taking the AI to prevent gyno from the Test. I have read a lot about Test being notorious for that. But maybe that’s in higher doses?
If you decide to get bloods to ensure you're in range for E2 and such, get the sensitive test for E2 as tren will throw off the standard one.

No reason to come to his defense. You aren't accomplishing anything. If anything you are hindering Trips resolve to care about how we feel collectively.

I finally understand what BBBG has been drilling into my head now for months. The only chance we have at getting a source to listen to US is that it has to be all.of US. If a bunch of newbs jump in here riding his nuts he feels no pressure to change.

Just do what he/we say, it's for your benefit as well as ours. Do not cheerlead don't come here praising the gear. If you need to post in this thread and the post is directed toward Trips, it should be a problem you are having and that is it.

Again I said the previous paragraphs with respect. I don't own the forum I am only trying to be helpful as best I can be.
Fucking preach it Mike.

We're all just a bunch of pricks. Here to haze you until you break and leave crying, or take it like a tough college frat boy and soldier on. Some guys here could use a little less tren, but its par for the course on any forum.
True. Also Im an equal opportunity asshole and yeah I probably have a few screws loose and would be best not to use tren ever again.
I used to have a lot of friends. Now just a handful. Working from home for several years has sort of turned me into an antisocial jerk these days.

You shouldn't need ai at that dose and unless needed don't take them. You will figure certain things out with experience but if your smart you will save yourself the pain and suffering by listening to us so you don't learn the hard way like we did.

You shouldn't need ai at that dose and unless needed don't take them. You will figure certain things out with experience but if your smart you will save yourself the pain and suffering by listening to us so you don't learn the hard way like we did.
Thank you and I’m here to learn and listen from y’all and input where I can. Which for now isn’t a lot.