Triple B Solutions

Where are they all coming from and how do they all manage to find exactly this thread???
Rabbit holes my man. I got my first package from Naps before I did much research at all. Then I found Meso by googling reviews on the things I bought or wanted to buy. I found a couple more forums but they seemed like people just giving bullshit reviews like they were company reps. I just kept digging man til I founds this thread. And since I started buying from Trips it’s my pass time. Reading this stuff. Learning and laughing my ass off at y’all motherfuckers!

No clue.

Wtf is sst is that like a club you guys are in? Invite only? Wheres my invitation? You fuckers suck dick that's how I feel about it.
Steroid source talk. It's like the wacky steroid yellow-pages for narcs and pre-teens. 2 stars.

Everyone here is an asshole. Myself included. The only decent human being we had was MonsterMan. God I miss him.
If anyone is in a position to ask Trip to add 50ml vials of tren to his list it's you. I think it would really settle everyone down.

Steroid source talk. It's like the wacky steroid yellow-pages for narcs and pre-teens. 2 stars.

If anyone is in a position to ask Trip to add 50ml vials of tren to his list it's you. I think it would really settle everyone down.
DHB first. I’m on board for 50ml bottles of Tren tho.

Being the chat room that it is, the thread stays at the top of list. Noobs see the word domestic, read 3 posts, order, fall in love, sell out for free, then complain about people complaining.
The old TGI and 24k threads were also veritable chatrooms in their heydays. Once those labs disappeared those threads all but died and only bumped once in a while.

Seems noobs search for those terms and jump to the source like lasers...

huh, did I offend you? Me so sorry. Just kidding. Hopefully I did offend you and your mom. Welcome to Meso, now bend over.
My mom wasn’t as offended as me, she wanted to pass along her gratitude to you actually. She said it was some pretty not bad middle of the road dick (;

Last edited:
I’ve been using Test Prop but was thinking of switching over to cyp or Enth. Anyone know how I could introduce either into my cycle without a drop in T levels? Would I pin the prop along with it til the cyp or enth has time to kick? I’m leaning towards cyp.
I just read better experiences from it.
Also I’m running that with Tren Ace as well

I’ve been using Test Prop but was thinking of switching over to cyp or Enth. Anyone know how I could introduce either into my cycle without a drop in T levels? Would I pin these prop along with it til the cyp or enth has time to kick? I’m leaning towards cyp.
I just read better experiences from it.
Also I’m running that with Tren Ace as well
I would just stay with what you are doing. Its going to take a few weeks for C or E to reach peak levels. You could run the test P with the C for say 3 weeks then drop the P. I really don't see the point in doing that unless you just started.

what I’m seeing lately is that Trip is very overwhelmed. And obviously things are slipping through the cracks untested. Granted he does have more testing than a lot of others, it’s just shitty that he has opened the flood gates like this with low minimum order quantity and is now in over his head with order volume, in the end causing more and more untested gear to be produced and pushed out in a rush to keep up.
why not up the minimum on orders? Keep the kids from hoping on here and finding the first fuckin source and putting in little baby orders. He stated on Tuesday he was not taking orders and hadn’t given an update since, unless I missed something.