Triple B Solutions

Yeah I hate to start the complain train again but I'm looking at a 12-14 day T/A. He told me it'd be here a week ago when I initially placed the order. Easy fix for this

Yeah I hate to start the complain train again but I'm looking at a 12-14 day T/A. He told me it'd be here a week ago when I initially placed the order. Easy fix for this
Shoot me an email if it’s been that long. I will check on it for you.

what I’m seeing lately is that Trip is very overwhelmed. And obviously things are slipping through the cracks untested. Granted he does have more testing than a lot of others, it’s just shitty that he has opened the flood gates like this with low minimum order quantity and is now in over his head with order volume, in the end causing more and more untested gear to be produced and pushed out in a rush to keep up.
why not up the minimum on orders? Keep the kids from hoping on here and finding the first fuckin source and putting in little baby orders. He stated on Tuesday he was not taking orders and hadn’t given an update since, unless I missed something.
Most orders are over $250 so I am not sure if upping the minimum will help much. Raising the minimum got a lot of negative feedback too.

I may start limiting how many orders I take each day.

what I’m seeing lately is that Trip is very overwhelmed. And obviously things are slipping through the cracks untested. Granted he does have more testing than a lot of others, it’s just shitty that he has opened the flood gates like this with low minimum order quantity and is now in over his head with order volume, in the end causing more and more untested gear to be produced and pushed out in a rush to keep up.
why not up the minimum on orders? Keep the kids from hoping on here and finding the first fuckin source and putting in little baby orders. He stated on Tuesday he was not taking orders and hadn’t given an update since, unless I missed something.
Keep in mind and not.to be a dick but we *assume* he's in over his head just because it's what he tells us. Just like we *assume* he really runs 20ius of gh and 1000mgs of primo every week because that's what he tells us. But we don't know any.of that to be.factual nor will we.

I’ve been using Test Prop but was thinking of switching over to cyp or Enth. Anyone know how I could introduce either into my cycle without a drop in T levels? Would I pin the prop along with it til the cyp or enth has time to kick? I’m leaning towards cyp.
I just read better experiences from it.
Also I’m running that with Tren Ace as well

I should have asked earlier, is this your first cycle???

He’s in it to make money no? Of course he’s going to keep taking orders and hopefully doesn’t end up like Stan. Doesn’t help a big intl source has went tits up and everyone is flooding here.

Just pinned tren for the first time 5 minutes ago. 1ml tren ace in my right glute. wish me luck boys. sweat was rolling down from everywhere when I pinned that shit

edit: decent amount of pip wow ass hurts like a mofo

Bump it up to $500. U will deal with less people and still make just as much money. Then u will be dealing with people that are serious about this life and not 20yr old kids that cry when they're order didn't get there on day 3. Or go private and to become a new customer they have to spend a certain amt to get on the list. You have to stay focused or you will lose control quickly. I've watched it happen. Hope u can keep doing shit right and staying ahead of things! Gl
Most orders are over $250 so I am not sure if upping the minimum will help much. Raising the minimum got a lot of negative feedback too.

I may start limiting how many orders I take each day.

I should have asked earlier, is this your first cycle???
Yes it is. I know that Tren isn’t recommended as a first cycle. Honestly that’s what makes me want to do it even more. My body will react great to these compounds I am very confident. I am very fit and strong already and so is my overall health.
MethylMike made a point that there’s no reason to switch to C or E unless I just started. I’m about 3 weeks in to 12 weeks. I have already gained a considerable amount of muscle and gotten leaner. What I am doing is working but I have read more pros to Cyp especially in regards to strength. I don’t dislike Prop but if Cyp is better I want that in my cycle instead.

Last edited:
That's a lot of gear for a first run, so start with 500mg EW of just plain test E or C to see how you respond. Adding those other compounds to your first run is going to make things miserable for you so listen to the good advice of the experienced users here.

If all's well add tren to your next run...start low then work up to what you are comfortable with.

Be smart on your first cycle...I've made my share of mistakes along the way

Bump it up to $500. U will deal with less people and still make just as much money. Then u will be dealing with people that are serious about this life and not 20yr old kids that cry when they're order didn't get there on day 3. Or go private and to become a new customer they have to spend a certain amt to get on the list. You have to stay focused or you will lose control quickly. I've watched it happen. Hope u can keep doing shit right and staying ahead of things! Gl
Even tho I spend $500 or more it is a little outside the norm to have a min that high.. $300 is a good spot I think for a min order.

(__)__)=========D ~~~
This is "lifter" after someone nutting on his back then his face.....he's totally convinced sperm will increase his testosterone and bulk him up.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819-215132~2.png
    Screenshot_20210819-215132~2.png
    418.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
That's a lot of gear for a first run, so start with 500mg EW of just plain test E or C to see how you respond. Adding those other compounds to your first run is going to make things miserable for you so listen to the good advice of the experienced users here.

If all's well add tren to your next run...start low then work up to what you are comfortable with.

Be smart on your first cycle...I've made my share of mistakes along the way
I am very sure you are right and know from experience but I have already started Tren. I’m in week 3. I tried playing with the dosage, high test/low Tren and vice versa, but what I notice is high test I feel more bloated, but nothing serious at all and high Tren it’s hard to work my job bc my cardio becomes shit. I did that last week just to experiment. I pin ED. Lately I have just done 50mg of each together every morning. I do experience some heavy sides. Night sweats and Acne on my back and shoulders. But I have a high tolerance to being uncomfortable from the shit I have endured in my past. It’s nothing I can’t handle. Thank you though and I do respect your advice.
Having said that, I just am wondering about C or E being better than P?

I am very sure you are right and know from experience but I have already started Tren. I’m in week 3. I tried playing with the dosage, high test/low Tren and vice versa, but what I notice is high test I feel more bloated, but nothing serious at all and high Tren it’s hard to work my job bc my cardio becomes shit. I did that last week just to experiment. I pin ED. Lately I have just done 50mg of each together every morning. I do experience some heavy sides. Night sweats and Acne on my back and shoulders. But I have a high tolerance to being uncomfortable from the shit I have endured in my past. It’s nothing I can’t handle. Thank you though and I do respect your advice.
if you prefer pinning EOD then P, but C or E is better if you prefer 2x a week pins.

Test is test. It’s not necessarily the Tren in your first cycle, but you’re kind of making a shitshow of it. When most people cycle, they make a plan and stick to it. You’re making changes on the fly.

You’re at week 3. Stick with what you are doing at this point. Don’t switch to a long ester now.

How long is this cycle?

Just pinned tren for the first time 5 minutes ago. 1ml tren ace in my right glute. wish me luck boys. sweat was rolling down from everywhere when I pinned that shit

edit: decent amount of pip wow ass hurts like a mofo
If the tren is good you're going to be tightly wound like i.am right now. Be mindful of 2hat u say to people. I'm struggling and I have experience.