Triple B Solutions

If the tren is good you're going to be tightly wound like i.am right now. Be mindful of 2hat u say to people. I'm struggling and I have experience.
yeah you got to watch that shit, there was this one guy all trenned up posting pics of dead cats in the road as a message and he got the ban hammer. You don't wanna be that guy. :D

I am very sure you are right and know from experience but I have already started Tren. I’m in week 3. I tried playing with the dosage, high test/low Tren and vice versa, but what I notice is high test I feel more bloated, but nothing serious at all and high Tren it’s hard to work my job bc my cardio becomes shit. I did that last week just to experiment. I pin ED. Lately I have just done 50mg of each together every morning. I do experience some heavy sides. Night sweats and Acne on my back and shoulders. But I have a high tolerance to being uncomfortable from the shit I have endured in my past. It’s nothing I can’t handle. Thank you though and I do respect your advice.
Having said that, I just am wondering about C or E being better than P?
50mgs tren ace is a high dose for most people. I am dropping from 100eod to 50eod in fact I just Pinned 250sust50tren250primo. I pinned eq 3 times I'm not sure why. Fuck that shit agitates the heck out of me. Worse than tren or anadrol. I'm tempted to throw out the two vials I have left. I'm definitely never pinning eq ever again. I don't see why people like it.

Last edited:
You're new to this board and you act all entitled calling someone a queer.
I've only seen you here for however long you said, a day or something and I can already tell you suck dick and you are a simple bitch.
Lmaoooo dude you’re trippin balls. He literally said “call me queer” so I called him queer. He thanked me because he knew I was joking around with him, idk why you’re getting your panties in a wad, maybe you can’t read too good.

That’s what I would do. The good part of that is it’ll allow you to make adjustments if you need to.

Don’t feel like you have to suffer to make progress. Sometimes that’s true but in general, you still need to ENJOY all this. Lower the Tren dose if it starts to affect your quality of life. You can still get amazing results off of 200 mg/week. If you can handle it, keep going. Good luck.

If you’re getting bloodwork done, check in beforehand to make sure you’re getting the right lab tests.
Good points. I also say even with some gains if a compound is starting to make you feel lousy, drop it. Why put up with feeling shitty? Not to mention when you get to that point chances are something in your bloods will be off.

yeah you got to watch that shit, there was this one guy all trenned up posting pics of dead cats in the road as a message and he got the ban hammer. You don't wanna be that guy. :D
That wasn't from tren is was more loneliness and depressio and then a relapse. The meltdown you saw was after i relapsed. The PMs I had been sending Liska were so fucking out there. Nothing like you might expect. But from Liskas perspective he had to be thinking omg what do I do with this guy? He probably felt sorry for me. In truth he has a pretty good heart.

Lmaoooo dude you’re trippin balls. He literally said “call me queer” so I called him queer. He thanked me because he knew I was joking around with him, idk why you’re getting your panties in a wad, maybe you can’t read too good.
I read just fine you simple bitch.

That wasn't from tren is was more loneliness and depressio and then a relapse. The meltdown you saw was after i relapsed. The PMs I had been sending Liska were so fucking out there. Nothing like you might expect. But from Liskas perspective he had to be thinking omg what do I do with this guy? He probably felt sorry for me. In truth he has a pretty good heart.
Just messing with you. You take it way better than that dumb fuck noob @sn0z

You gotta be one of the most aggressively insecure mfs I ever met online hahaha. Pretty entertaining though I can’t lie.
Im not insecure you simple bitch.
You've never met aggressively insecure mfs in person? Ever been to a bar?
I don't drink much anymore but when I went out a lot, I talked to the drunken idiots the same way I talk to some here. Now that was entertaining. Somehow I never got into serious trouble. Call it luck.

Definitely
Im not insecure you simple bitch.
You've never met aggressively insecure mfs in person? Ever been to a bar?
I don't drink much anymore but when I went out a lot, I talked to the drunken idiots the same way I talk to some here. Now that was entertaining. Somehow I never got into serious trouble. Call it luck.
Definitely luck. I know your type. Gotta feel like a tough guy. Get pieced up if you were in the streets and you definitely woulda got folded instantly in the joint, you mouth runners always got punked out first and easiest :)

No that wasn't me. But I'd like to see them. Link please?
here you go

Definitely

Definitely luck. I know your type. Gotta feel like a tough guy. Get pieced up if you were in the streets and you definitely woulda got folded instantly in the joint, you mouth runners always got punked out first and easiest :)
Relax buddy. Let's keep this thread contructive.

I'm definitely never pinning eq ever again. I don't see why people like it.

I was always a fan, but I ran it back in the day when 50 mg/ml was pretty much all you'd ever see so we didn't use it at high dosages. Cheap. It gave a nice strength boost with very few (if any) obvious sides. Seemed to provide some noticeable mood elevation while on it, or at least that's what all of us thought back then so we lived like it did. Zero PIP by itself and worked well to cut PIP on stuff that lumped up otherwise. That was a long time ago, though...

here you go
Damn. Son.

That's.

Hawt.