Triple B Solutions

How come tranny’s always have a bigger dick than me. That doesn’t seem universally fair.
If you guys could stop talking about my dad I’d appreciate it. He was going thru a rough patch when these photos were taken.

Definitely

Definitely luck. I know your type. Gotta feel like a tough guy. Get pieced up if you were in the streets and you definitely woulda got folded instantly in the joint, you mouth runners always got punked out first and easiest :)
oh, so you are a joint bitch. Now I see why you act like such a cunt. You've been bent over more times than you can count.
Look bro nothing personal but you are no tough guy. I'm not a super tough guy but I'm tough enough and I also happen to have a brain.
You want to keep acting like a tough guy, fine by me. I don't back down to wannabes in person or online.

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

I was always a fan, but I ran it back in the day when 50 mg/ml was pretty much all you'd ever see so we didn't use it at high dosages. Cheap. It gave a nice strength boost with very few (if any) obvious sides. Seemed to provide some noticeable mood elevation while on it, or at least that's what all of us thought back then so we lived like it did. Zero PIP by itself and worked well to cut PIP on stuff that lumped up otherwise. That was a long time ago, though...
It makes me hostile in a way no other androgen does.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I have a feeling you are about my age (41)

I never ran eq till recently. I figured 600mgs was a good place to start.

I remember equigan and boldivet from back in the day. I been on these boards 20 years now....

That’s not the case with everyone. I can run 700mg/wk and be as cool as usual. It’s completely user dependent, I may be an outlier. My good friend turns into an ass when he runs tren at 350mg/wk though, so your mileage may vary.
I am sensitive to it. I pinned 50mgs last night and feel great today. Little on edge but nothing like when I pinned 100mgs a couple days ago.

Yeah man I know that haha. I was sweating cause I was nervous. Sometimes when I pin I sweat a lot. And yes I'm pinning 100mg EOD.
Good luck at that dose. Even if you last you are burning yourself out. With gear you can't really go backwards. Meaning starting that high you can't later get results at 50mgs eod.

That wasn't from tren is was more loneliness and depressio and then a relapse. The meltdown you saw was after i relapsed. The PMs I had been sending Liska were so fucking out there. Nothing like you might expect. But from Liskas perspective he had to be thinking omg what do I do with this guy? He probably felt sorry for me. In truth he has a pretty good heart.
Seems like you are doing a lot better. You were truly unbearable for a bit there. Glad to see things have turned around brother.

oh, so you are a joint bitch. Now I see why you act like such a cunt. You've been bent over more times than you can count.
Look bro nothing personal but you are no tough guy. I'm not a super tough guy but I'm tough enough and I also happen to have a brain.
You want to keep acting like a tough guy, fine by me. I don't back down to wannabes in person or online.
I don’t know why you’re being so aggressive. I just want to love you in the ways your parents never did. Bring er here champ