Triple B Solutions

Yeah I hate to start the complain train again but I'm looking at a 12-14 day T/A. He told me it'd be here a week ago when I initially placed the order. Easy fix for this
Same here, today is day 14 for me and no sign of delivery so far.

I can now see mailpieces that have been delivered but no packages even though I have been sent a tracking update by Trip. @Ambitionzcs

The women who truly don’t want big muscles/masc men are the same women who think 6 foot, 130 pound boys with the same white boy fade are “hot”.
It’s quite sad that most women weigh more than their male partners now. Even more sad is that I’d probably bet more women now know how to change a tire than some “men” fucking femboys The generation of Snapchat and Tiktok have really fucked up a lot of people.
the minute they hit ovulation though that shit changes, they body rejects the minds bullshit when it see a well stacked A type male..

6th day since confirmed payment. Trip said in email that he sent my order out Wednesday and it should be here by Saturday but I see some of you talking about 12-14 day t/a’s so we’ll see...

6th day since confirmed payment. Trip said in email that he sent my order out Wednesday and it should be here by Saturday but I see some of you talking about 12-14 day t/a’s so we’ll see...
I’m on day 7 since payment was confirmed, I can see in my ID that a label was created, but no movement. Asked Trip for update yesterday as to whether my pack had been dropped, but no response yet.

I’m on day 7 since payment was confirmed, I can see in my ID that a label was created, but no movement. Asked Trip for update yesterday as to whether my pack had been dropped, but no response yet.

Interesting, my ID shows nothing, and I have other packages coming that ARE showing up. He said my order was going out Wednesday and projects Saturday as the LATEST arrival time, which now it has to be since it’s Friday. So if it doesn’t land tomorrow I’ll be emailing him for an update.

Sucks because I want to order more shit but obviously not until this order lands.

Interesting, my ID shows nothing, and I have other packages coming that ARE showing up. He said my order was going out Wednesday and projects Saturday as the LATEST arrival time, which now it has to be since it’s Friday. So if it doesn’t land tomorrow I’ll be emailing him for an update.

Sucks because I want to order more shit but obviously not until this order lands.
Got my fingers crossed for you that it’s there tomorrow. Let us know on here once you get it. On a positive note, I had blood work done about 4 weeks into running Trips products and it is definitely good to go.

Got my fingers crossed for you that it’s there tomorrow. Let us know on here once you get it. On a positive note, I had blood work done about 4 weeks into running Trips products and it is definitely good to go.

I will update the thread tomorrow whether it lands or not. If it doesn’t I will also be sending him a follow up email, since he said it should land by Saturday.

Hey man, I actually just checked my ID and there was a scan at the departing PO. So I think you should be fine for tomorrow or Monday.

I will update the thread tomorrow whether it lands or not. If it doesn’t I will also be sending him a follow up email, since he said it should land by Saturday.
Just letting you know he told me one of my packs would land Sunday and it actually landed Tuesday. So maybe take those expected delivery dates with a grain of salt.

Edit: sent payment august 9 and received pack august 17

Hey man, I actually just checked my ID and there was a scan at the departing PO. So I think you should be fine for tomorrow or Monday.

Yeah except for even though he stated he shipped the order Wednesday it’s still not shown up in my ID. I have two other packages coming, but only one of them has up to date tracking on ID. The other I actually have to navigate to the Amazon app to see the most recent scan, so this gives me some hope that it may just not be showing in the ID.

Just letting you know he told me one of my packs would land Sunday and it actually landed Tuesday. So maybe take those expected delivery dates with a grain of salt.

Edit: sent payment august 9 and received pack august 17

My payment was sent and confirmed by him on the 15th so we’ll see how the time frames hold up.

Yeah except for even though he stated he shipped the order Wednesday it’s still not shown up in my ID. I have two other packages coming, but only one of them has up to date tracking on ID. The other I actually have to navigate to the Amazon app to see the most recent scan, so this gives me some hope that it may just not be showing in the ID.
ID has always been hit and miss for me honestly