Triple B Solutions

The two packages showing on my ID updated today and have the most current scans show I'm hoping on that it's just not showing up in ID but will still land today.
Just in case you’re wondering....we don’t need updates on the shipping on your packs. Either you get it or don’t, everything is there or isn’t, and a rough estimate of TA helps.

Nah I’m 100 percent gonna test, I just started my new job last week so once I get my first paycheck ima send some off. I don’t rlly feel like explaining myself to others who might wonder why I haven’t sent shit off yet. But other things take priority when your disposable income sucks dick. I live on my own so I always have bills that need to be paid first.

Deff going to send some stuff out. I’m starting to think my original shit I started my cycle with got tainted or degraded and become underdosed. I’m starting to like the results I see. That’s why I’m sending out what I started my cycle with on my own dime. Hopefully within a week I’ll be able to send something out to jano
How long were you actually on trips stuff before the bloods? was it just like a week?

Just in case you’re wondering....we don’t need updates on the shipping on your packs. Either you get it or don’t, everything is there or isn’t, and a rough estimate of TA helps.

It’s important. There was a lab 3-4 years ago called R&R. They were popular. The guy said the right things. They got busy. TA got slow, then slower, then even slower. Guys got killed by it. Then guess what? R&R exit scammed. Took a bunch of orders. Nobody complained about 2 week TA and over 2 weeks of ZERO packs landing, guys still made orders and got screwed. So when a lot of guys are updating TA then it helps protect the cautious.

It’s important. There was a lab 3-4 years ago called R&R. They were popular. The guy said the right things. They got busy. TA got slow, then slower, then even slower. Guys got killed by it. Then guess what? R&R exit scammed. Took a bunch of orders. Nobody complained about 2 week TA and over 2 weeks of ZERO packs landing, guys still made orders and got screwed. So when a lot of guys are updating TA then it helps protect the cautious.
info like this is why we need u vets on this forum

Fuck rowdy. Scamming piece of shit

I stated that the estimated TA and if he got his pack is good info. We don’t need the USPS step by step for everyone’s packs though. Next thing you know this guy posts tracking numbers and packaging photos.

I stated that the estimated TA and if he got his pack is good info. We don’t need the USPS step by step for everyone’s packs though. Next thing you know this guy posts tracking numbers and packaging photos.
He should know posting tracking info in the open is a no no as that can be tied to a person.

He should know posting tracking info in the open is a no no as that can be tied to a person.
Lol I know and I’m sure I’m exaggerating, but dudes are on here posting every day they don’t get their shit. I know TA is important as we’ve seen other sources get their dicks sucked my shills forever (private ones at that) and then next thing you know the source is taking 2 months to get someone their gear and including freebies to make up for it.

Lol I know and I’m sure I’m exaggerating, but dudes are on here posting every day they don’t get their shit. I know TA is important as we’ve seen other sources get their dicks sucked my shills forever (private ones at that) and then next thing you know the source is taking 2 months to get someone their gear and including freebies to make up for it.
cough Stanny cough :rolleyes:

Think I remember this Rowdy guy and R&R...they had a shitshow of a thread here. Thankfully they didn't last too long here and got run out in due time.

You’re remembering incorrectly. It was a popular thread, no shitshow. And he ran away himself with money. Exit scam.

There were members involved that gave him the g2g. They left too.

You’re remembering incorrectly. It was a popular thread, no shitshow. And he ran away himself with money. Exit scam.

Avoid big sales. That’s the point we’re trying to get across. This is good guys are updating T/A, first 7 days. Then 10 days. Then 14 days. Then never.

Any scamming is a shitshow to me, even if that source started out popular. Rowdy got everyone's confidence in the beginning...then the big exit and it was for $25K IIRC.

Any scamming is a shitshow to me, even if that source started out popular. Rowdy got everyone's confidence in the beginning...then the big exit and it was for $25K IIRC.
UncleZ did the same shit but did it selectively. He would keep sending orders to some guys while scamming others.

Sponsors

Latest posts