Triple B Solutions

Since moving back to the states and signing up for Informed Delivery I've ordered gear from a few sources. I get a summary email every day and it has never shown me any of my illicit purchases. I always have to check the mailbox for them.

It's hit and miss with other packages and mail. I'd say ID actually informs me of maybe 1/3 of the mail that hits my mailbox. I'm in a major city so maybe that has an impact.

It's hit and miss with other packages and mail. I'd say ID actually informs me of maybe 1/3 of the mail that hits my mailbox. I'm in a major city so maybe that has an impact.
im pretty rural, and it gets about 60% of illicit orders but I usually get something to show from Trip.

It makes me hostile in a way no other androgen does.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I have a feeling you are about my age (41)

I never ran eq till recently. I figured 600mgs was a good place to start.

I remember equigan and boldivet from back in the day. I been on these boards 20 years now....

Yeah, been around for a while - almost 50 TBH. Mostly doing TRT these days, but back in the 90s/early 2000s I posted on varix and the UG and 'gade pretty regularly. Compared with back then, I'm amazed how easy/good things are these days. Kind of hard for me to wrap my head around, but it's great.

Fort Dodge was the one we usually tried to get. The belief was that it was "cleaner" and there may have been some truth to that. I never bothered to filter it and never had any infections. I think the most I ever used of EQ was 300 or so mg/wk, and even that was a lot of work to fit in with a gram of T200. I'm certain I never even tried to get to 600 mg. At 300 mg/ml it's obviously a lot easier to get there, but, yeah, if the sides are awful probably not worth it.

The women who truly don’t want big muscles/masc men are the same women who think 6 foot, 130 pound boys with the same white boy fade are “hot”.
It’s quite sad that most women weigh more than their male partners now. Even more sad is that I’d probably bet more women now know how to change a tire than some “men” fucking femboys The generation of Snapchat and Tiktok have really fucked up a lot of people.
But you know what’s even sadder? THE END OF STEROID RAWS!!!

But you know what’s even sadder? THE END OF STEROID RAWS!!!
Which btw seems more plausible than it has any other time. Still not high probability. But it will only continue to increase in likelihood. Like I said on my thread; I have my screenshots to prove I warned of this. Until then, I won’t be speaking much on the subject

Those are the ones we want bloods on. Yours are 102, right? I believe @SkankHunt tested well with 102 purple top but please correct me if I am wrong.
@Trenaroni believes his 102 purple top are underdosed but no testing yet and it looks like he may not test now.
Nah I’m 100 percent gonna test, I just started my new job last week so once I get my first paycheck ima send some off. I don’t rlly feel like explaining myself to others who might wonder why I haven’t sent shit off yet. But other things take priority when your disposable income sucks dick. I live on my own so I always have bills that need to be paid first.

Deff going to send some stuff out. I’m starting to think my original shit I started my cycle with got tainted or degraded and become underdosed. I’m starting to like the results I see. That’s why I’m sending out what I started my cycle with on my own dime. Hopefully within a week I’ll be able to send something out to jano

Which btw seems more plausible than it has any other time. Still not high probability. But it will only continue to increase in likelihood. Like I said on my thread; I have my screenshots to prove I warned of this. Until then, I won’t be speaking much on the subject
What is your stand on UFOs?

Your posts will be here forever. When its proven you are wrong we can just type in retard in the search function and pull everything up to remind you of how ridiculous you were.

Your posts will be here forever. When its proven you are wrong we can just type in retard in the search function and pull everything up to remind you of how ridiculous you were.
How can a man be so shredded and at the same time be so wrong about steroid raws. Only Connor. Hahahahahahahahaha...

Yeah but if you didn’t predict the downfall of onlyfans. We don’t know if we can trust your analytical opinion on raws.

And this information came from a raws supplier right? Lol. It's like the going out of business sale with the business that never actually goes out of business.

I will update the thread tomorrow whether it lands or not. If it doesn’t I will also be sending him a follow up email, since he said it should land by Saturday.
Currently in the same position as you, day 7, looking to see if my pack lands today as well.

Sponsors

Latest posts