Triple B Solutions

Trips Test E bloodwork on 600mg p/week (split every 3.5 days), approximately 24 hours after injection.

Batch 102
Photo looks like a blue top, but kind of looks purple IRL. For whatever thats worth, I remember reading somewhere in the thread he changed tops on the same batches (could be wrong)

Attachments

• image_2021-08-20_112651.png
    image_2021-08-20_112651.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 85
  • WIN_20210820_11_31_46_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210820_11_31_46_Pro.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 81
I had 4 or 5 years of experience using and abusing anabolic before I did my first run of Tren. I originally planned on dosing 50mg ED for 28 days, I didn't make it past 21 days. I was back on a month later better prepared and knowing what to expect. That first run I wasn't prepared for the insomnia, if I did manage to sleep, terrible nights sweats and crazy dreams, acid reflux and heartburn. Some irritability but it's not bath salts or PCP like it's made out to be sometimes.

That sucks. I respond incredibly well to tren and have very few side effects from it. I guess I’m just lucky on that front.

This is the new generation
The torch bearers when my gen die or fade away...
Lmao.
Well I’m not sure how old you are, but I’m 30. So I may or may not be one of these torch bearers you speak of. Either way I will happily honor your generation in all the ways I know how… dirty, kinky, downright sinful sex with multiple partners.

Lmao.
Well I’m not sure how old you are, but I’m 30. So I may or may not be one of these torch bearers you speak of. Either way I will happily honor your generation in all the ways I know how… dirty, kinky, downright sinful sex with multiple partners.
Put a different profile pic up for christ's sake you homo, no one wants to see your soft bitch ass naked- I knew you were one of those guys that some of the new trolls tried to promote saying shit like women dont want big muscles, etc.

Last edited:
Put a different profile pic up for christ's sake you homo, no one wants to see your soft bitch ass naked- I knew you were one of those guys that some of the new trollers tried to promote saying shit like women dont want big muscles, etc.
The women who truly don’t want big muscles/masc men are the same women who think 6 foot, 130 pound boys with the same white boy fade are “hot”.
It’s quite sad that most women weigh more than their male partners now. Even more sad is that I’d probably bet more women now know how to change a tire than some “men” fucking femboys The generation of Snapchat and Tiktok have really fucked up a lot of people.

Trips Test E bloodwork on 600mg p/week (split every 3.5 days), approximately 24 hours after injection.

Batch 102
Photo looks like a blue top, but kind of looks purple IRL. For whatever thats worth, I remember reading somewhere in the thread he changed tops on the same batches (could be wrong)
Mine are completely purple not bluish at all. Do yours look like a normal purple in person?

Put a different profile pic up for christ's sake you homo, no one wants to see your soft bitch ass naked- I knew you were one of those guys that some of the new trolls tried to promote saying shit like women dont want big muscles, etc.
I’ve never said anything like that in my life lol. You’re on some other shit I swear. Definitely a funny little guy aren’t you? Who’s my special little boy?? You are!!

Those are the ones we want bloods on. Yours are 102, right? I believe @SkankHunt tested well with 102 purple top but please correct me if I am wrong.
@Trenaroni believes his 102 purple top are underdosed but no testing yet and it looks like he may not test now.
Mine say they're 103 but I ordered right around the time the labelling mishap happened so I think they're the same ones as skankhunt and trenaroni but I can't be sure

The women who truly don’t want big muscles/masc men are the same women who think 6 foot, 130 pound boys with the same white boy fade are “hot”.
It’s quite sad that most women weigh more than their male partners now. Even more sad is that I’d probably bet more women now know how to change a tire than some “men” fucking femboys The generation of Snapchat and Tiktok have really fucked up a lot of people.
I’ve honestly never met a woman who didn’t like masculine men. I’m almost 100% sure that shit is a small minority made loud because of the internet.

My body will react great to these compounds I am very confident.
Based on nothing but hope. I heart science.

I’m about 3 weeks in to 12 weeks. I have already gained a considerable amount of muscle
I assure you that you absolutely have not. Being unable to differentiate between muscle, glycogen, and water is a first sign that you shouldn’t be using tren. Not at all understanding how the human body works on even the most basic level is another pretty good sign.

Those are the ones we want bloods on. Yours are 102, right? I believe @SkankHunt tested well with 102 purple top but please correct me if I am wrong.
@Trenaroni believes his 102 purple top are underdosed but no testing yet and it looks like he may not test now.
I tested the black top 102s. Shit was fiya. I think Trenaroni holds the holy grail purple top 102 vial.