Triple B Solutions

How long were you actually on trips stuff before the bloods? was it just like a week?
I pinned trips gear on June 28th. Took bloods July 27th. 4 weeks exactly. With 4 weeks of a diff lab before trips. Bc I started June 1st. But like I said it could of been many reasons.

I send out a lot of mail and receive a lot for work. Past year it’s been terrible at times. Even for instate mail hour away. I think when they are short handed they just throw the mail in bins and send out and sort when they have time again. Some weeks we get stuff from 3 days. Have some right now that’s been sitting in bin for over 21 days

Nah I’m 100 percent gonna test, I just started my new job last week so once I get my first paycheck ima send some off. I don’t rlly feel like explaining myself to others who might wonder why I haven’t sent shit off yet. But other things take priority when your disposable income sucks dick. I live on my own so I always have bills that need to be paid first.

Deff going to send some stuff out. I’m starting to think my original shit I started my cycle with got tainted or degraded and become underdosed. I’m starting to like the results I see. That’s why I’m sending out what I started my cycle with on my own dime. Hopefully within a week I’ll be able to send something out to jano
Nice! Which agency are you with? Did they relocate you last week?...

Which btw seems more plausible than it has any other time. Still not high probability. But it will only continue to increase in likelihood. Like I said on my thread; I have my screenshots to prove I warned of this. Until then, I won’t be speaking much on the subject
I'm sorry I've been watching and holding tongue cause seemed like EVERYONE ELSE was doing fine proving you wrong, but dude your crazy!! ... If the government or anyone had the power or ability to stop steroid manufacturing don't you think they would have done so with other controlled substance? Like say heroin and or fentanyl? Which is fucking killing everyone but yet more available and easier to get!?!? ... Your crazy man give it up there will always be a market, demand and supply! Its that simple. There is no conspiracy to rid the juice heads of gear! Move on! Talk about aliens or something more proven lol

I'm sorry I've been watching and holding tongue cause seemed like EVERYONE ELSE was doing fine proving you wrong, but dude your crazy!! ... If the government or anyone had the power or ability to stop steroid manufacturing don't you think they would have done so with other controlled substance? Like say heroin and or fentanyl? Which is fucking killing everyone but yet more available and easier to get!?!? ... Your crazy man give it up there will always be a market, demand and supply! Its that simple. There is no conspiracy to rid the juice heads of gear! Move on! Talk about aliens or something more proven lol
Connor needs to lay off the loco weed lol

Got my pack after 2 weeks. No exit scam...yet. Had a question, does anyone inject trips gear sub q? It says IM only and I was wondering if it's just the oil he uses or what.

Got my pack after 2 weeks. No exit scam...yet. Had a question, does anyone inject trips gear sub q? It says IM only and I was wondering if it's just the oil he uses or what.
Should not have any specific issues with MCT SubQ. I do not particularly care for injecting oils SubQ unless very small quantities.

Trips Test E bloodwork on 600mg p/week (split every 3.5 days), approximately 24 hours after injection.

Batch 102
Photo looks like a blue top, but kind of looks purple IRL. For whatever thats worth, I remember reading somewhere in the thread he changed tops on the same batches (could be wrong)
Say what you want about Trips T/A or how he responds on here. This is what I care about and I like what I see

Trips Test E bloodwork on 600mg p/week (split every 3.5 days), approximately 24 hours after injection.

Batch 102
Photo looks like a blue top, but kind of looks purple IRL. For whatever thats worth, I remember reading somewhere in the thread he changed tops on the same batches (could be wrong)

Damn. That's a legit number. Kudos.

Had a question, does anyone inject trips gear sub q?

No issues pinning his test c or test e subq. Both flow through a 27 ga just fine and PIP is what you'd expect. To get to TRT levels, to me at least, it's not worth doing IM shots. 1-2 ml per week subq is easy to split up into a couple shots. If you're planning to do several ml/wk you'll have to see how it goes subq.