Triple B Solutions

Your order was shipped and should have been there already. I'll check your tracking. I am working through emails right now.
Translation: I fucked up and realized this after looking through my emails.
It still has not shipped yet but it is USPS fault. I swear on my mother I will ship on Monday and send you tracking.

Translation: I fucked up and realized this after looking through my emails.
It still has not shipped yet but it is USPS fault. I swear on my mother I will ship on Monday and send you tracking.
Care to be useless in some other thread? His order was shipped and it seemed like it was on track to be there last week.

Care to be useless in some other thread? His order was shipped and it seemed like it was on track to be there last week.

Lol. The USPS is fucked but if you took his money on the 11th. He has a reasonable expectation to receive it in 10 days. You need to be more honest about when you actually blue box those packs.

He's busy, your inpatient
Wow strong first post.

Your wrong trip isn't busy it's all USPS fault. Even after a month ago when these issues started arising and members tried telling him to up the minimum or shutdown for a week or two to catch up he said no. He found the problem with blue drop boxes that apparently weren't being picked up when they said they were. I mean if we are being honest trip is getting things out a maximum of 48 hours after payment is made it's ALL USPS fault.

It's pretty sad that the one post wonders are here trying to white knight for you.

Bottom line trip I know your cunty attitude will try to defend yourself from being told your wrong and you tell me to fuck off so I don't care what you have to say to me.

You shut down for one day to try and catch up. No one with half a brain believes that it's always USPS fault for shit not going out on time. You need to shut down for an entire week or two to catch up. Then you need to either streamline your process better or advertise anywhere from 7-14 T/A.

Perhaps not, Trip let me know in email that my pack was being shipped yesterday (Wednesday), so assuming he did then it’s not working. Either that or homeboy is playin’ catch up.

Trip let me know earlier today the updated T/A is Tuesday or Wednesday, so I assume the order didn’t go out last Wednesday unless USPS is being terrible which is also possible.

Update. He sent me a tracking number that says my pack is on the way to the shipping facility plus he added an extra 2 bottles for my trouble. Hopefully this is true. I’ll check the tracking number again tomorrow to see if the status changes.

Lol. The USPS is fucked but if you took his money on the 11th. He has a reasonable expectation to receive it in 10 days. You need to be more honest about when you actually blue box those packs.
I admitted to being behind on getting his order (I believe one of his posts even mention that) out but it was shipped and should have been there last week.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Updated T/A time and some peptides.

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?9b1a152a340af079#VIdRThRHIL0Hhu4D84ibkeGa0VkjLv/nquZhNcynaQo=

I was taking on far too many orders and made some mistakes in regards to T/A of some orders. I apologise. I want to make sure this does not happen again so I will be limiting orders to roughly 30 packs per day. I will be taking next Sunday off to make sure I am completely caught up.

Those of you who had a slower T/A time got free products to make up for it.

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?9b1a152a340af079#VIdRThRHIL0Hhu4D84ibkeGa0VkjLv/nquZhNcynaQo=

I was taking on far too many orders and made some mistakes in regards to T/A of some orders. I apologise. I want to make sure this does not happen again so I will be limiting orders to roughly 30 packs per day. I will be taking next Sunday off to make sure I am completely caught up.

minimum order size still saying 150 on zerobin

Code:

Ok, so what happens to the 31st order? Do you automatically fill it the next day or would I need to try to place the order again the next day and try make the cut again?

Code:

30 packs a day? Fucking bullshit, and you know it. Still waiting for that screenshot with all these emails. Please just take a picture of your inbox..
You're in over your head brewing in fucking beakers. Who the fuck does that? Some as swipe who claims to brew kilos of raws in one sitting. You must have a dozen hot plates going at once. You using magnetic stirrer or mixing by hand??

30 packs a day? Fucking bullshit, and you know it. Still waiting for that screenshot with all these emails. Please just take a picture of your inbox..
You're in over your head brewing in fucking beakers. Who the fuck does that? Some as swipe who claims to brew kilos of raws in one sitting. You must have a dozen hot plates going at once. You using magnetic stirrer or mixing by hand??
He stirs with his dick. Better keep the manscaping up though or someone going to end up with pubes in a vial like we have seen with other sources in the past.

PS - 30 packs a day? I thought it was 300 a day. Anyway, this guy is balling thanks to Meso. He doesn't give a fuck. You got a problem with anything in the process just go away.

Are you that NapsGear bro who does not understand how brewing works? You make me laugh. Get off my thread you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I answered most of your silly questions last time you asked but I suppose Nappy does not pay for your reading prowess does he?

Are you that NapsGear bro who does not understand how brewing works? You make me laugh. Get off my thread you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I answered most of your silly questions last time you asked but I suppose Nappy does not pay you to reading prowess does he?
56950526-678F-42C2-92DF-FD120CFB7E5F.gif