Triple B Solutions

With all the acid in his system he couldn't die! He's just in a another universe or realm

Gotta love the Moody Blues...their music is great and "The Voice" has been a constant earworm for me.

Great contributions. Now I see what @justanoob was referring to when he said the thread was “cluttered with nonsense”. Shut the fuck up.

Sorry @justanoob. You have a very valid point. Fucking old guys talking about shit from 60+ years ago.

Do most sources have this issue?? I almost ordered here a bit ago but I ended up finding a good source with great service and testing so I guess i don't understand why there are so many issues unless he's getting 100x the volume of orders? .. Not trying to be a dick just wondering what the issue is
What are all the issues? All over heard recently was longer TA than advertised. Anything in missing?

What are all the issues? All over heard recently was longer TA than advertised. Anything in missing?
Well he's got some batch labeling issues and threw away his underdosed lady var but somehow still sold it.
All in all, most of his operation is good but he has some shadiness to him. He just needs to tighten up a bit, be more honest and not come across like a deflecting dick sometimes.

Some people on here are acting like little girls ordering and waiting for boy band posters.

It's hilarious.

Damn guys, if you don't have back up sources, then back up sources for those sources, and a couple of years stockpiled besides then this shit probably isn't for you.

What the hell did y'all do when UGLs were just about the only game in town, operated exclusively by word of mouth and out of specific gyms and clubs,, and the internet wasn't there for an abundance of overseas options?

Or is this crowd all millennials? New to this, and just about every other form of non nerfed living?

Some people on here are acting like little girls ordering and waiting for boy band posters.

It's hilarious.

Damn guys, if you don't have back up sources, then back up sources for those sources, and a couple of years stockpiled besides then this shit probably isn't for you.

What the hell did y'all do when UGLs were just about the only game in town, operated exclusively by word of mouth and out of specific gyms and clubs,, and the internet wasn't there for an abundance of overseas options?

Or is this crowd all millennials? New to this, and just about every other form of non nerfed living?
Hey dickcheese, dont forget we hold sources accountable here. If a source says delivery in 3-7 days and it has been 2 weeks, that is a good reason to post and ask wtf.

I agree with some of your points but don't be a douche to the reasonable people posting.

Hey dickcheese, dont forget we hold sources accountable here. If a source says delivery in 3-7 days and it has been 2 weeks, that is a good reason to post and ask wtf.

I agree with some of your points but don't be a douche to the reasonable people posting.
Well said.

Idk I guess that's kinda what I'm wondering ... I mean its not like I just came up with that question out of nowhere, does it not seem like there are unhappy "customers" here? Or...

Idk I guess that's kinda what I'm wondering ... I mean its not like I just came up with that question out of nowhere, does it not seem like there are unhappy "customers" here? Or...
trenaroni ran trips test at 600mgs a week and ended up with test levels at 1400 after 4 weeks so thats kinda sketch. other people received the anavar that was thrown into the trash

trenaroni ran trips test at 600mgs a week and ended up with test levels at 1400 after 4 weeks so thats kinda sketch. other people received the anavar that was thrown into the trash
That would be pretty week considering I hit around 1600-1800 off just 250 - 300