Triple B Solutions

Now I'm fucking nervous as fuck again to start this cycle. Can I just go get some MCT from the store and put a couple cc's in my ass to see if I'm allergic?...Half the people I talk to get lumps from it. Might end up handing trips vials over to my girlfriend, she's starting to make her christmas-tree ornaments she does it every year.

@BNB, I didn't realize you were going subQ. I can't speak to that as I have no experience subQ with test or other steroids. Only thing I can say is that I would expect the probability of lumps, redness etc would be higher subQ vs. IM.

@BNB, I didn't realize you were going subQ. I can't speak to that as I have no experience subQ with test or other steroids. Only thing I can say is that I would expect the probability of lumps, redness etc would be higher subQ vs. IM.
Stupid idea. Who the fuck shoots steroids sub q?

Now I'm fucking nervous as fuck again to start this cycle. Can I just go get some MCT from the store and put a couple cc's in my ass to see if I'm allergic?...Half the people I talk to get lumps from it. Might end up handing trips vials over to my girlfriend, she's starting to make her christmas-tree ornaments she does it every year.
Just start out by pinning 1/2 or 1 cc and see how it treats you. I can tell you that some sources that used MCT I had no reaction and others I had a decent reaction but not horrible. It was bearable enough I didn't toss it, just annoying.

Trips oils are extremely smooth. I can forsee you have 0 problems. I’ve used 3cc at a time of his stuff 0 problem.

MCT does it to me with test P. I get some sterile vials and grapeseed oil from Amazon and dilute it.

MCT does it to me with test P. I get some sterile vials and grapeseed oil from Amazon and dilute it.
yes seems everyone is different in reaction to oils. My body absolutely HATES Mig, Guiac and EO but has no complaints with MCT and GSO. Been using GSO mostly and tried MCT based test and surprisingly no allergic reaction.

I'll give this a shot. It definitely feels like it's burning and irritated right after while the deca doesn't.

That looks a little extreme but fairly normal. I get lumps from subq US pharma cyp so it's a given that I'll have similar problems with UGL. For some people, me included, test e is more irritating than test c. If the deca is fine but the test is not it seems unlikely that the MCT is the problem.

Also, make sure that you aren't injecting too shallow - sub means sub. If you shoot it into your actual skin it'll leave a shitty painful lump for sure. The 45 degree advice I see a lot online is terrible for me - 90 degrees into a "pinch an inch" works much better. JMO/JME, though, obviously, and if you're shredded might not work out.

I'll give this a shot. It definitely feels like it's burning and irritated right after while the deca doesn't.

Also, I doubt this is news to you, but deca doesn't seem to cause very many people PIP, even at higher concentrations. NPP, for me at least, is another story...

Stupid idea. Who the fuck shoots steroids sub q?

Assuming this is a real question it's pretty popular in some TRT circles where sub-ml injections are common. Obviously not a great way to get large volumes of oil in. There's folklore surrounding subq that it provides a more even release into the bloodstream, results in less aromatization, and requires less T to hit the same blood levels. I can't say I ever really noticed any of that one way or the other, but whatever floats boats.

Assuming this is a real question it's pretty popular in some TRT circles where sub-ml injections are common. Obviously not a great way to get large volumes of oil in. There's folklore surrounding subq that it provides a more even release into the bloodstream, results in less aromatization, and requires less T to hit the same blood levels. I can't say I ever really noticed any of that one way or the other, but whatever floats boats.
I used to watch a youtube channel where this guy claimed that he pins his shins 3x/week. His theory is that since lower extremities get less circulation, that somehow equates to slower release/stable release. Wacked out at it's best, imagine jabbing your fucking shin.

I used to watch a youtube channel where this guy claimed that he pins his shins 3x/week. His theory is that since lower extremities get less circulation, that somehow equates to slower release/stable release. Wacked out at it's best, imagine jabbing your fucking shin.

Completely stupid, it's like the guys that purposely shoot calves and tris and horrible spots to think they are next level or something. Dumb as hell.

@Rottendog Yeah I might have to try a different Ester or something.The lumps I'm getting are massive and painful. I might try IM in the delt with my slin pin but if the reaction occurs in the muscle too, that's a week out of the gym easy

Completely stupid, it's like the guys that purposely shoot calves and tris and horrible spots to think they are next level or something. Dumb as hell.
Those guys would be doing IM. Still fucking stupid.

Sorry but I just can't see the purpose of injecting any amount of oil in fat. (Sub-Q)

@Rottendog Yeah I might have to try a different Ester or something.The lumps I'm getting are massive and painful. I might try IM in the delt with my slin pin but if the reaction occurs in the muscle too, that's a week out of the gym easy
You're probably allergic to the oil. Try taking a Benadryl or better yet switch to a different oil.

You can try to dilute it with another oil that you are not allergic to.

Wacked out at it's best, imagine jabbing your fucking shin.

Hard to imagine, TBH. Like a junkie pinning veins in their foot to hide their tracks. OTOH, it's totally possible that the person was either lying or unstable. I mean, pinning places like your shin is probably better than cutting as far as self-harm goes.

Triceps are big muscles, I've never had much PIP from pinning them. I rarely get PIP from calves, but I personally wouldn't put more than 2ml in them.

Maybe using 1/2" insulin needles and not pinning more than 1ml at a time is my secret. I decided a while back I'd rather pin EOD with slin pins than E3D with regular needles.

Going off someone’s bloodwork to determine if the Test E is legit is not the best idea, we don’t know how strict they are with bloodwork timing, how much they are actually doing, or anything really.