Triple B Solutions

Hmm I see quite a few posts about experiencing PIP and lumping and whatnot..I'm relatively new to the game, but in my experience the only injectable compound that has given me any significant PIP is TNE.

I've injected TNE in my quad that gave me PIP so bad I could barely walk!

That said, fingers crossed that Trip's gear is not only proper potency but also a smooth administration...

Hmm I see quite a few posts about experiencing PIP and lumping and whatnot..I'm relatively new to the game, but in my experience the only injectable compound that has given me any significant PIP is TNE.

I've injected TNE in my quad that gave me PIP so bad I could barely walk!

That said, fingers crossed that Trip's gear is not only proper potency but also a smooth administration...
I have not experienced any pip from his products. Primo and test c are what I’ve used thus far.

Same. I’ve also used his Tren Ace. I think some of these guys are going subQ
I'm getting decent pip when I pin his tren ace IM. Could be because I'm only 3 pins in so its a super new compound to my body.

I got pretty bad tren cough on pin #2. Chest tight, lungs burning, tingling sensation in my throat. Sucked.

I'm getting decent pip when I pin his tren ace IM. Could be because I'm only 3 pins in so its a super new compound to my body.

I got pretty bad tren cough on pin #2. Chest tight, lungs burning, tingling sensation in my throat. Sucked.
What gauge? Needle length? Spot? I use 25g 5/8 for delts, 1” for quads and everything else.

What gauge? Needle length? Spot? I use 25g 5/8 for delts, 1” for quads and everything else.
Idk what the deal is but I've been having oil leak from delts. Never used to happen. I'll even let the needle sit in, pull it out a little, let it sit and then pull it out.

Idk what the deal is but I've been having oil leak from delts. Never used to happen. I'll even let the needle sit in, pull it out a little, let it sit and then pull it out.
Happens to me if I go over 1ml. I love quads and VG.

25g, 1 inch. Glute. I have 27g 1/2 inch pins as well but scared to put tren in my delts because I just know I'm gonna nick something.
If you follow the upside down triangle you’ll be good. Especially with a 5/8. Medical practice recommends a 1.5” for delts which is insane to me.

If you follow the upside down triangle you’ll be good. Especially with a 5/8. Medical practice recommends a 1.5” for delts which is insane to me.

That is nuts. I do 27g 1/2" in delts twice a week. Little leakage sometimes, but no biggies, give me excuse to always load a little extra.

Yeah I think I'm gonna stop subq. Although I'm worried I'm gonna get an equally large lump embedded in the muscle with IM. I wouldn't be able to work.
Are you fairly new to injections?.. my experience with mct is I get minimal lump
Or none at all.. and that with 3ml shots.. that's glutes traps pecs delts and lats.. you should be fine and honestly probably alot more comfortable with im.. how many ml per injection? I can put 3ml in my trap or lat and have no lump at all woth mct.. gso and cottonseed I get a lump for a day or 2 and it doesn't bother me at all.. no pain

I use 25g 1.5” for glutes and usually leave about 1/4” out. 25g 1” in delts and pin up to 2ml with minimal leakage occasionally.

25g, 1 inch. Glute. I have 27g 1/2 inch pins as well but scared to put tren in my delts because I just know I'm gonna nick something.
I usually won’t collaborate in these conversations, due to controversy. I think I can help with some insight here. I’ve been doing is for many years and I use my Delts Exclusively for Tren IM injections. 98% of the time I’m successful not getting the dreaded ”Tren cough”. I can see almost all the veins near the surface of skin, which Alleviates unnecessary Puncture of the Veins. What cannot see are the Venules. Those are Nearly evitable. This is where you may see some blood upon retracting the syringe. When ready to inject go very slow, vein walls are tough and there’s a good chance of rolling off. push two ticks and wait, if no Tren sides, push the rest of in. I hope this helps!

Are you fairly new to injections?.. my experience with mct is I get minimal lump
Or none at all.. and that with 3ml shots.. that's glutes traps pecs delts and lats.. you should be fine and honestly probably alot more comfortable with im.. how many ml per injection? I can put 3ml in my trap or lat and have no lump at all woth mct.. gso and cottonseed I get a lump for a day or 2 and it doesn't bother me at all.. no pain
Everybody’s different bud. I get a small lump every time I use Test Ethanate and that’s @ 1.8ml. It doesn’t matter if it’s MCT or GSO.The viscosity of MCT is thinner, easier to push. Excipients Is where all the problems are!

Sponsors