Triple B Solutions

Are you fairly new to injections?.. my experience with mct is I get minimal lump
Or none at all.. and that with 3ml shots.. that's glutes traps pecs delts and lats.. you should be fine and honestly probably alot more comfortable with im.. how many ml per injection? I can put 3ml in my trap or lat and have no lump at all woth mct.. gso and cottonseed I get a lump for a day or 2 and it doesn't bother me at all.. no pain
Yeah I'm new to it. Ive been doing .5ml eod. I'll give IM a shot

Have you done more cycles than your first one with the gear you won in a contest?
Done 3 more since and planning one for the winter as did not run anything last year due to Covid and getting over some health issues. I am keeping them as simple test cycles.

Thanks for asking and appreciate your comment.

Done 3 more since and planning one for the winter as did not run anything last year due to Covid and getting over some health issues. I am keeping them as simple test cycles.

Thanks for asking and appreciate your comment.
Four cycles total????

You're giving out advice and I thought you did many more than that. What cycles have you done so far? Compounds/amounts. You talk about tren all the time so I'm assuming that's one.

Four cycles total????

You're giving out advice and I thought you did many more than that. What cycles have you done so far? Compounds/amounts. You talk about tren all the time so I'm assuming that's one.
@MindlessWork you’ve been on meso for like a decade and only done 4 cycles? I’ve done more cycles in the past year, got me feeling like a junkie over here!

@MindlessWork you’ve been on meso for like a decade and only done 4 cycles? I’ve done more cycles in the past year, got me feeling like a junkie over here!
Got started at 52 and now 57...could have gotten started earlier but chose not to till I had some people pressure me to go give gear a whirl.

Got started at 52 and now 57...could have gotten started earlier but chose not to till I had some people pressure me to go give gear a whirl.
I'm totally surprised. I thought you've been DOING this for a long time. Four cycles? All test? WOW!

Whatcha mean "had some people pressure" you to "give gear a whirl". How'd they pressure you? Hold you down and pin you every Monday Thursday?

I'm totally surprised. I thought you've been DOING this for a long time. Four cycles? All test? WOW!

Whatcha mean "had some people pressure" you to "give gear a whirl". How'd they pressure you? Hold you down and pin you every Monday Thursday?
Lol not like that, just some people at the gym convinced me to give gear a shot. At first I was skeptical...

Peer pressure to do gear! LOL!

I started later in life, too. I was already in 40s and my natty gains were slipping away . . .

I often wish I had started much younger.

But then I wonder if I would have just fucked up my health without the wisdom or even health consciousness that age brings.

Wouldn’t that be nice.. a couple caring friends come over and pin ya’ twice a week so you don’t have too… lmao

Multiple folks here on the forum went through the same. How are you doing now?
Bro this shit sucks. The first few days I didn't feel like doing shit. Muscles felt weak as well as my whole body. And it went from that to something that felt like a migraine for a few days and then it went from that and I got strep throat, and ear infection and my voice is still hoarse from like 12 days ago.

Peer pressure to do gear! LOL!

I started later in life, too. I was already in 40s and my natty gains were slipping away . . .

I often wish I had started much younger.

But then I wonder if I would have just fucked up my health without the wisdom or even health consciousness that age brings.
Spot on, I felt that with age comes more wisdom and consciousness about health. If I started earlier I might have affected my health more than anything and even back in those days there was not as much information about how steroids affect health and well being.

Sponsors