Triple B Solutions

Spot on, I felt that with age comes more wisdom and consciousness about health. If I started earlier I might have affected my health more than anything and even back in those days there was not as much information about how steroids affect health and well being.
Yeah, but I would have been HUGE! :cool:

RSV is pretty bad this year too. My whole immediate family got it... still no COVID though.
Yeah my helper got tested for the covid shit. And then 4 days later after he had it, I got it. I never went and got tested.
But this throat and hacking up shit has been out of this world. Nothing like it in my life.

Still coughing up shit as well. Shit ain't cool and I was one of the ones who said I wouldn't get it. Haha.
Get well man, and I had a similar brush with Covid last fall which was akin to a very bad cold and recovered in like 4 days but felt weak for a week afterwards until my lungs recovered (thankfully did not suffer serious lung damage)

A number of my friends have had it, and it lingered for weeks. I am vaccinated, so hopefully I don't get it as a "breakthrough"
Yeah man. It I seem like an eternity I've had up here I've never been sick more than three or four days, never had the flu or anything like that. This shit is unreal and really irritating.
Luckily I've been on all this shit and I didn't lose any size even though I wasn't eating correctly and I'm still not eating properly on my diet LOL.

Get well man, and I had a similar brush with Covid last fall which was akin to a very bad cold and recovered in like 4 days but felt weak for a week afterwards until my lungs recovered (thankfully did not suffer serious lung damage)
Yeah if it doesn't go away, I'm going to the doctor's in the next few days. To get my lungs and throat checked.

Nah, at the age of 57, Old Man Mindless still runs a PCT. So he's still running cycles. I just didn't know he's only done a few. I thought he's been at this for a long long long time.
Word, and he has been on the boards a lot longer than 7 years (I believe) so he did a shit ton of research apparently before starting.

Word, and he has been on the boards a lot longer than 7 years (I believe) so he did a shit ton of research apparently before starting.
I started out on the forums around 2008 and I joined the "old" Muscle and Science when it was run by Bluehazard and Gimp, before it changed hands in 2010 or so and had lain dormant till about 2012.

Much worse, it almost killed my daughter, who was 6 weeks old at the time

EDIT: to clarify, that was almost 3 years ago now, but my statement still stands
Wow sorry to hear man, and hopefully your daughter's made a good recovery from that as it's serious when very young kids get it.

Pack finally received 14 days after coins received. I was lied to regarding shipping dates and delivery times twice. The pack finally shipped two days ago and he included two extra bottles as promised. I just pinned my first cyp injection and it felt smooth. I’ll post a future update.

Sponsors