Triple B Solutions

Im just catching up in the thread so you probably said some stupid shit since this quote but Naps threatened to dox members. How could you possible defend someone who threatened to send hot packs to members?
Not to mention making threats to members such as BigBaldBeardGuy. Not good at all.

I got Covid twice last year. Had no symptoms other than I lost my taste and smell for 2 weeks the second time I got it. The first time I got it, I went in for hernia surgery and the Doctor said oh by the way you tested positive for Covid-19. I was like, am I supposed to feel something?

Haha... Covid will not affect you if you are healthy. Its a fucking overblown scam. The flu will kill you if you are old and unhealthy. Don't buy the media lies.
Are we just brining up new shit to talk about in here or did I miss the covid convo in here?

Why give him a bunch of crap? Cycling is not the healthiest thing in one's 50s, especially late 50s. Less is a good thing at that age.
I agree. I didn't start cycling until my upper 40's and was on trt. I've been around a lot of guys who did and I pretty much knew what aas could do. Meh, I was impressed but not to the extent to fuck up my health. I wasn't educated at the time tbh, so I shyed away.