Triple B Solutions

does trip still give out tracking with orders? Sent coin exactly a week ago and haven't heard a peep since. Not sure if since I havent received tracking that means it never got mailed yet or what?

In my experience, no… he does not. He’ll tell you the expected delivery date if you email him about it but won’t straight up send the tracking number for his own safety. Just email him about it.

I got Covid twice last year. Had no symptoms other than I lost my taste and smell for 2 weeks the second time I got it. The first time I got it, I went in for hernia surgery and the Doctor said oh by the way you tested positive for Covid-19. I was like, am I supposed to feel something?

Haha... Covid will not affect you if you are healthy. Its a fucking overblown scam. The flu will kill you if you are old and unhealthy. Don't buy the media lies.

Are we just brining up new shit to talk about in here or did I miss the covid convo in here?

I had covid a few weeks ago.

I literally just thought I had an allergy acting up at first.

I was sick, sort of , for about 2-3 days, but I had to quarantine for 2 weeks.

You're right, this whole thing is a scam.

I understand the caution if your a diabetic, or have health problems. But this panic and hysterics is bullshit.

It's just a damn flu.

I had covid a few weeks ago.

I literally just thought I had an allergy acting up at first.

I was sick, sort of , for about 2-3 days, buy I had to quarantine for 2 weeks.

You're right, this whole thing is a scam.
Was sick for 16 hours. Felt like I had a slight cold. My dad? He was really sick for 2 weeks. It seems to be VERY person dependent imo. Mostly affecting those with a bad waist to height ratio. So if you are healthy, you should be okay.

Edit: I also know a couple people who died, 100% of them were older 60+ and very unhealthy.

In my city of 2+ million, only like 200 people under 25 died, and I’m guessing most of those people died in a car crash and happened to have COVID. (Because they are literally tracking deaths that way.)

In my city of 2+ million, only like 200 people under 25 died, and I’m guessing most of those people died in a car crash and happened to have COVID. (Because they are literally tracking deaths that way.)
Not sure where you live, but I remember an interview with the Commissioner of the Illinois Department of Health from April 2020 stating exactly what you just said. I am not from Illinois, but I believe that is how COVID deaths are being counted everywhere, which artificially inflates the data

Was sick for 16 hours. Felt like I had a slight cold. My dad? He was really sick for 2 weeks. It seems to be VERY person dependent imo. Mostly affecting those with a bad waist to height ratio. So if you are healthy, you should be okay.

Edit: I also know a couple people who died, 100% of them were older 60+ and very unhealthy.

Could explain why I got lucky getting away with just feeling like a bad cold for 4 days while my brother was hospitalized for 10 days and his gf was there for 14 days. I was more fit and active than my brother and his gf...

Sooo is trips out of Var too? Nobody has var, sounds like something I talked about hmmmm. But that’s beside the point. No Var, “apparently “ Dianabol is becoming scarce now too

Sooo is trips out of Var too? Nobody has var, sounds like something I talked about hmmmm. But that’s beside the point. No Var, “apparently “ Dianabol is becoming scarce now too

Oh well… var sucks for men anyways and is highly overrated. It’s great for females and that’s about it. Otherwise for men, there are far better DHT drugs out there. Try dymethazine.

I have seen a few sources say this actually in different places. Connor is right? Guess we will see.

Both me and the ole lady are years past 40.
Not younger people at all.

Neither one of us was sick more than a couple of days.
I'm about 5-11 and 225lbs. She's 5-5 about 130lbs.

Our friends father died of covid. But he was 70 and obese diabetic. The flu would've got the poor fella too and he knew it.

This covid panic is bullshit.

I also think alot of people who wind up in the hospital haven't been sick before. I mean if you've ever had pneumonia, or another bad sickness with a fever then covid isn't going to scare you when you get sick. Because it's really nothing unique. Just a bad flu really. But alot of people these days have never been really sick before. So they get a bit of a fever, panic and head for the emergency room.

Illnesses used to just be considered a part of life. Viruses and disease were just shit organic mammals had to deal with. Nobody went to the hospital unless the fever was really, high or went on longer than 3 or 4 days.

It's just life in the nerf world I guess. We're just spoiled now.

I just really hate surrendering anonymity, privacy and freedoms over a God damn flu. It's just plain stupid to think a government, or politicians can stop a virus from running its course. You might as well try to tie down a volcano with a shoestring.
Because every pandemic ends the same way, no matter what. It makes it's way through the population. That's it. Then we live with it. Because it's not going anywhere. But the good news is, eventually we become immune.

Last edited: