Triple B Solutions

It's just plain stupid to think a government, or politicians can stop a virus from running its course. You might as well try to tie down a volcano with a shoestring.
Because every pandemic ends the same way, no matter what. It makes it's way through the population. That's it. Then we live with it. Because it's not going anywhere. But the good news is, eventually we become immune.
This…..the hubris to think you can contain a respiratory virus when it’s never happened in the history of man, and the ignorance to think elected morons can.

Pack finally received 14 days after coins received. I was lied to regarding shipping dates and delivery times twice. The pack finally shipped two days ago and he included two extra bottles as promised. I just pinned my first cyp injection and it felt smooth. I’ll post a future update.
Cool man. So we can expect to hear from you again when you place your next order. And probably about 10 other new members like yourself. Nail and bail.

Bitch, you brew in beakers and milliliters, fucking amateur. Don't you have a scale? You cant even brew DHB, your shit crashes. Again, you're an ass clown amateur brewer.

30 orders a day, is bullshit and you know it. All I am asking for is a screenshot of your inbox with the message count. You wont post it, because your full of shit. Where are all these orders coming from? SST? The forum that barely has 100 members.. You trying to say ALL of them order from you? lol.. And what, maybe 5 members here? Sure sound like maybe 1-2 orders a week.

You see, that is your problem right there. Mouthing off like your some king steroid dealer. You would have been smart to keep your fat mouth shut, but you want to sit here and brag like you have some magic gear you're brewing.
When the majority posts in this thread are you side stepping the truth, questions, etc.

As for Napsgear, yes he is good dude. You aren't even on the same planet as him.. You see, he is on top, you're nothing more than a bottom feeder..

As for getting out of your thread? Its a public forum jackass, and uncensored. Ill be here for awhile, so get used to it. Ill be on you like cum on face..
cum on face.....

Killing me man!

GTFO

Fuck. Him and @NandroXL must be knee deep in blow and hookers. Both are MIA
NandroXL had his main email reported and blocked by a known hacker/script kiddie who has brought down several boards over the past few years by extorting them and if the owners didn't pay up they be reported to ICANN.

Nandro is working on getting a replacement email from what I hear.