Triple B Solutions

Has been 4 days since payment for mine and no informed delivery info yet. But I'm patient. Lol.
It’s been a week for me and the informed delivery thing is showing one package that still says Usps hasn’t acquired the item but the label has been made, there’s been times this happened in the past where all of the sudden it just showed up without the status on the thing being changed at all though. Informed delivery is a mess man.

It’s been a week for me and the informed delivery thing is showing one package that still says Usps hasn’t acquired the item but the label has been made, there’s been times this happened in the past where all of the sudden it just showed up without the status on the thing being changed at all though. Informed delivery is a mess man.

Informed Delivery was actually right on target for my last order so I will assume that it will be for this one as well. Tracking should show by Monday in order to meet the 5-7 day T/A in the most recent price list, though it looks like based on what others have said, that is already not getting met.

Last edited:
Does anybody even read anymore?
No they don't they want shit spoon fee. Is it just me or what but I see these "I sent coin yesterday and it's not on ID did he exit scam me" posts on a daily basis? Its been 2 days and it's not on ID omg!!! I mean wtf? There is no way I would sell drugs on here idc what it paid I would ban half these whiny ass dudes from ever ordering again. I get it if it's been a week or more but Jesus Christ what do people want when they ask certain questions? WE DONT KNOW IF YOUR ORDER SHIPPED!!! WE DONT CARE IF YOU HAVENT HEARD BACK AND YOU EMAILED 3 HRS AGO. FUK ME QUIT CRYING PEOPLE. Jesus. Sry. Rant over

I have a question. When people post and say they paid and it's not on ID or they sent an email and it hasn't been responded to what is the point of the post? Are you wanting someone to say it's coming man or idk be gl. What is the post for? I see it a lot but don't get the why. NONE OF US KNOW WHEN YOUR ORDER WILL GET SENT!!! Wait and check the mail in a week. If it's been 10 days let us know. There is NOTHING we can do to help you. IS there anyway to veer this thread back to testing and legit concerns. I mean fuk half this thread is "will someone hold my hand while I spend my mom's last $150 on drugs" and it's sad really. I mean wtf is going on in this world. These next generations are fukn sad. I'd go as far as saying 99% of these pointless ass posts are from guys that are young enough they shouldn't even be doing fukn steroids. Point being.... If you can't read and make a decision don't order. Also once you send coin no member here can help you thru the process. I have yet to see a post that says they sent coin and didn't get their pack. Cmon guys bring legit concerns to the table. And for the love of god after you order give it a week at least before you start asking questions to guys that can't even fukn answer em!!! Lol. Gl

I have a question. When people post and say they paid and it's not on ID or they sent an email and it hasn't been responded to what is the point of the post? Are you wanting someone to say it's coming man or idk be gl. What is the post for? I see it a lot but don't get the why. NONE OF US KNOW WHEN YOUR ORDER WILL GET SENT!!! Wait and check the mail in a week. If it's been 10 days let us know. There is NOTHING we can do to help you. IS there anyway to veer this thread back to testing and legit concerns. I mean fuk half this thread is "will someone hold my hand while I spend my mom's last $150 on drugs" and it's sad really. I mean wtf is going on in this world. These next generations are fukn sad. I'd go as far as saying 99% of these pointless ass posts are from guys that are young enough they shouldn't even be doing fukn steroids. Point being.... If you can't read and make a decision don't order. Also once you send coin no member here can help you thru the process. I have yet to see a post that says they sent coin and didn't get their pack. Cmon guys bring legit concerns to the table. And for the love of god after you order give it a week at least before you start asking questions to guys that can't even fukn answer em!!! Lol. Gl

No. They are informing everyone else about their experience so others can make a decision if they want to buy from this guy. There's nothing wrong with posting about your experiences like that. This is one of the ways we gather information so as to make an informed decision.

No. They are informing everyone else about their experience so others can make a decision if they want to buy from this guy. There's nothing wrong with posting about your experiences like that. This is one of the ways we gather information so as to make an informed decision.
Exactly. And holy text walls. I didn’t even have to read it to know it was gonna be bad

? if they say stuff like they paid a week ago and nothing showing on id it means hes not shipping them out when he says he does. this lets people make a better decision about whether to order from him or not. these people are drug dealers not your best friend

Trest E doesn’t exist, to my knowledge. Only Trest Ace and Trest Decanoate.
It exists, but it’s not easy to source. Just from a cursory search I did a few months ago there were four manufacturers in China that make it or are willing to make it. The caveat is that they require enormous minimums and it’s not feasible for almost anyone to front that kind of cash for a drug with a really long inventory cycle.

Back when it was on the pastebin....
you have trips cock shoved too far down your throat to the point where you were worshipping him before even receiving or pinning his gear to see the problem with a source claiming to have thrown out a product but still having it

Sponsors