Triple B Solutions

Similar things used to happen to Pristine.
He locked his keys and computer in the lab.

Got arrested for an old, outstanding warrant and served about 30 days.

Left people hanging with orders but eventually came back and made good.

Then he did leave and he left with a lot of coin.

I don't like what I'm seeing here. Yes he might come back, but he's clearly in over his head and that is why I will never buy from the guy.
but continue to post here..........................

Yeah I initiated an order on Sunday night, paid on Monday, and got his acknowledgement of payment receipt on Tuesday morning.

Usually he creates a label within 24hrs. No label yet.

Normally I wouldn’t think anything of it, but with his absence here accompanying the delay, I decided to shoot him a couple emails, so far with no response.
I ordered from him yesterday, he told me the soonest he could get it out was Monday or Tuesday of next week. I don’t mind the time at all and actually appreciate that he was honest about it.

And he’s like the only guy with mast E right now. Skank pointed me to xeno, but 1 bottle was like a hundred bucks fuck that

And he’s like the only guy with mast E right now. Skank pointed me to xeno, but 1 bottle was like a hundred bucks fuck that
I don’t trust xeno. I asked what carrier oil they used and I was told it’s a secret proprietary blend. 2/4 compounds tested bad, that’s not a good look.

Also thought this was kinda weird, if anyone wants to comment.
Same compound(Test P), different batch, different color.
20210827_160707.jpg
*104 is more yellow*
Did trips switch up his recipes after 103?
And why does the newer batch "expire" sooner than the former batch.

Also thought this was kinda weird, if anyone wants to comment.
Same compound(Test P), different batch, different color.
View attachment 152876
*104 is more yellow*
Did trips switch up his recipes after 103?
That could just mean it was heated longer. I think. Not positive, but I thought the longer you cooked tren the darker it got. I’ve had good tren that was almost clear, and equally good tren that was red.

Appreciate you guys updating the thread. I'm glad he's responding to emails, and packs are landing. It would be nice to see him pop in here just to know everything is ok. Want to place an order soon, but it seems like hes pretty backed up at the moment so hopefully you guys with orders continue to update.

Appreciate you guys updating the thread. I'm glad he's responding to emails, and packs are landing. It would be nice to see him pop in here just to know everything is ok. Want to place an order soon, but it seems like hes pretty backed up at the moment so hopefully you guys with orders continue to update.
I could be mistaken him for someone else but I read some pages back about him mentioning something about focusing on getting orders out and catching up. Right around when he went quiet

He confirmed received payment with me earlier today. Still seems active via email, so as long as packs are still landing and he is active via email comms then it doesn’t really matter how active he is here. In fact, if him not being as active in the thread means he gets orders filled quicker then I’m all for it.

Every time I find my self swamped with work I raise my prices. This has always provided well for my self and family.
He should close up shop till the 1st. Send out the pending orders and brew up some stock. I think these guys will survive a week without placing an order.