Triple B Solutions

you have trips cock shoved too far down your throat to the point where you were worshipping him before even receiving or pinning his gear to see the problem with a source claiming to have thrown out a product but still having it
youre easily the biggest loser on this forum... that says alot. You follow this sources every move its really fucking weird man. its like you don't read or cant comprehend.. not sure which. You have been here 7 months and brought nothing but worthless posts

Just because a source takes your coin and tells you nice things via email doesn't mean they haven't bolted. I'm not saying he is, but it happens. You've been around long enough to know that.
It is really odd he’s been gone for so long. He’s usually pretty active.

Just because a source takes your coin and tells you nice things via email doesn't mean they haven't bolted. I'm not saying he is, but it happens. You've been around long enough to know that.
This right here is what I wanted to say too. He might be taking orders still but I’ve already sent coin more than a week ago and would like to know what’s up still. All I have is an email that says “received” and emailed him yesterday morning too with still no reply. Him continuing to take peoples coin doesn’t mean much.

This right here is what I wanted to say too. He might be taking orders still but I’ve already sent coin more than a week ago and would like to know what’s up still. All I have is an email that says “received” and emailed him yesterday morning too with still no reply. Him continuing to take peoples coin doesn’t mean much.
I hope everyone gets their gear.

Hopefully he is honestly trying to catch up on everything. Shipping and brewing or whatever.
Then again, if he still taking orders, that would defeat the purpose of taking a break and trying to catch up LOL.

Hopefully he is honestly trying to catch up on everything. Shipping and brewing or whatever.
Then again, if he still taking orders, that would defeat the purpose of taking a break and trying to catch up LOL.
He hasn't been here since Sunday. He usually posts his email and pastebin on a daily basis.

What happened to that 30 order limit?

Probably just went on vacation without telling anyone… time will tell to see if it is permanent or not though.
Similar things used to happen to Pristine.
He locked his keys and computer in the lab.

Got arrested for an old, outstanding warrant and served about 30 days.

Left people hanging with orders but eventually came back and made good.

Then he did leave and he left with a lot of coin.

I don't like what I'm seeing here. Yes he might come back, but he's clearly in over his head and that is why I will never buy from the guy.

I don't know if he dipped or not but what I do know is that dude should start wearing gloves and hairnets during labeling and packaging.

I already pulled 3 hairs off my vials(one under a label and 2 on the vials). And if I wanted to, I could probably pull a couple full fingers also...lot's of greasy print on these vials.

Not to get all CSI but shit like that can end it all if a pack gets intercepted one day.

Not talking shit...Trips gear gives me mad bonerz...just pointing out the carelessness.

Last edited:
Yeah I initiated an order on Sunday night, paid on Monday, and got his acknowledgement of payment receipt on Tuesday morning.

Usually he creates a label within 24hrs. No label yet.

Normally I wouldn’t think anything of it, but with his absence here accompanying the delay, I decided to shoot him a couple emails, so far with no response.

Sponsors