Triple B Solutions

Oh well… var sucks for men anyways and is highly overrated. It’s great for females and that’s about it. Otherwise for men, there are far better DHT drugs out there. Try dymethazine.
Var is pretty unimpressive even at 100mg Ed at least for me from recent experience. Dymethazine also sucks unless you have an abundance of whatever enzyme in your body will break the parent molecule down to 2 sdrols

Fuck my bloods came back at 1101 two weeks after last fucking shot!!I told my endo i pinned the 200 right before my visit.Now he wants to go back to 100mg per week.Shit is i pinned half cc of the test 300.Two weeks before labs!

Fuck my bloods came back at 1101 two weeks after last fucking shot!!I told my endo i pinned the 200 right before my visit.Now he wants to go back to 100mg per week.Shit is i pinned half cc of the test 300.Two weeks before labs!

NGL, that's somewhat concerning unless you were doing a gram or two per week before that.

this thread was CLEARLY started by triple B... this horse shit oh its a members forum stfu lol.
And it’s open to the public. Anyone can post here. I’m sorry this is difficult for you to understand, but you and Trip don’t get to control who posts on an open, Google-indexed forum. Maybe you two could just use DMs to whisper sweet nothings into one another’s ears? That way you’d be free of all the riffraff and you could truly express your feelings for one another without the prying eyes of Cochino or anyone else.

I feel like trips doing that thing that girls do where they kinda ignore u a bit to try to get u to give them extra attention. feel me?

He's doing the cool guy thing where you fuck a fat chick but then dont talk to her for 5 days afterwards. We've all done it.

We are the fat chicks he railed.

And it’s open to the public. Anyone can post here. I’m sorry this is difficult for you to understand, but you and Trip don’t get to control who posts on an open, Google-indexed forum. Maybe you two could just use DMs to whisper sweet nothings into one another’s ears? That way you’d be free of all the riffraff and you could truly express your feelings for one another without the prying eyes of Cochino or anyone else.
Let me break it down for you tard boy. Why would you post on someone’s thread you have zero intention from ever buyin from? Seems like a waste of time. But granted people like you seem to have no life.

NGL, that's somewhat concerning unless you were doing a gram or two per week before that.
Highest i was running was 200 mg per week and this was pharmacy cyp.Two weeks before endo visit pinned 150 of his test e.I stopped deca 4 weeks out and that was 200 a week also.I have seen where deca can raise test levels but i had dropped the deca 4 weeks out.Oh well at least he did'nt cancel my trt.

Let me break it down for you tard boy. Why would you post on someone’s thread you have zero intention from ever buyin from? Seems like a waste of time. But granted people like you seem to have no life.
47175F17-AF3A-47C0-AEE7-9A7B291D37C2.jpeg
“I wish I knew how to quit you”
-Athlete when he and Trip are finally alone in this thread together

Highest i was running was 200 mg per week and this was pharmacy cyp.Two weeks before endo visit pinned 150 of his test e.I stopped deca 4 weeks out and that was 200 a week also.I have seen where deca can raise test levels but i had dropped the deca 4 weeks out.Oh well at least he did'nt cancel my trt.
It’s the deca. You didn’t time it correctly. Lesson learned.