Triple B Solutions

Have you reached out to trip for an update? I really don’t like this disappearance.
No cause I am giving him the opportunity to get it out. Not in a rush, but I definitely want my shit. Lol. I know he was backed up on orders. But I will definitely hit him up like Tuesday of next week if I don't see anything by then

@TripleBSolutions You’ve been gone a minute. Don’t bother reading the last 30 pages I’ll sum it up.

1.) When will you have DHB and Trest E?
2.) The Taliban took over Afghanistan.
3.) Whats the current T/A lookin like?
4.) A member received a batch of test prop labeled #104. Is this a new batch or a printing label error?

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

I’ve been reaching out and did get a response today. He just said he’s way way behind and working on getting caught up.
Good to know.
@TripleBSolutions You’ve been gone a minute. Don’t bother reading the last 30 pages I’ll sum it up.

4.) A member received a batch of test prop labeled #104. Is this a new batch or a printing label error?

I’m personally most interested in #1 lol

I got some Test E labeled 104. Is 104 not a thing yet?