Triple B Solutions

You’re the guest.

you and Cochino rub yalls saggy balls together ? Guy is 60 years old posting on a forum making mom jokes. What a fucking loser. And no he’s not stronger. He needs to worry more about social security rather than triple B
Unlike you, my IQ is bigger than my shoe size.
I still farm and run cattle even though I don't have to. Anyone that relies on social security is a fool. I have a nice retirement plan and 401K.
The royalty checks I get from my gas wells makes those look small.

I think I'll be okay. ;)

You on the other hand will be forever whoring yourself out for drugs and even if you make it to 60, you will probably be pathetic washed up old man with a worn out asshole, gag reflex and a dick that doesn't work. Hell probably doesn't work now lol.

I still farm and run cattle even though I don't have to. Anyone that relies on social security is a fool. I have a nice retirement plan and 401K.

I think I'll be okay. ;)

You on the other hand will be forever whoring yourself out for drugs and even if you make it to 60, you will probably be pathetic washed up old man with a worn out asshole, gag reflex and a dick that doesn't work. Hell probably doesn't work now lol.
Hahaha worn out asshole ewwwww

I haven't been reading this thread lately, really, I just can't anymore,lol.

But is it safe to assume trips has decided to give up posting in this thread but still filling orders?

Or has he gone completely MIA?

I haven't been reading this thread lately, really, I just can't anymore,lol.

But is it safe to assume trips has decided to give up posting in this thread but still filling orders?

Or has he gone completely MIA?
I got an email yesterday that said he is ready for orders. So I assume he is.

Is this one legit? Emailed them this morning for info. I received no info. :(
Give it a day or so. Dude has got to be flooded with emails and orders. I am not defending him, so please don't jump on me, but, he's a 1 man band and this ain't the only place he's marketing his stuff at. He's already talked about raising the minimum order, and changing his shipping times.

I think I'll be okay. ;)

Congratulations you’re 60... I could retire now with more than you at half your age. Go play with your grand kids. Oh that’s right they think you’re a piece of shit too

Congratulations you’re 60... I could retire now with more than you at half your age. Go play with your grand kids. Oh that’s right they think you’re a piece of shit too
Dude I know I guy in his 40s that has grandkids already. That shouldn't be an insult really. You're having some dbol rage right now son.

I can wait, no problem. Just wondering if it's legit. There's been mixed emotions on the board in reference to his service.
It's legit so far. @SkankHunt has tested some of his stuff. And trips has a thread where he's tested his raws as well.

Trips problem is being less than transparent about a few things, a couple being how he's brewing, and what he is brewing and how much.

It's legit so far. @SkankHunt has tested some of his stuff. And trips has a thread where he's tested his raws as well.

Trips problem is being less than transparent about a few things, a couple being how he's brewing, and what he is brewing and how much.
A couple of gents have received products from batch 104. I’m hoping Trip would chime and let us know if batch 104 is in full effect now and if he currently has testing on it.

Teach yourself to brew and the rest of this is just entertainment. Lol.
Yeahhh when I move to my next house I’m getting a lab built lol. Gonna be kinda wild. Like hidden room behind a shelf or mirror or something. Probably a huge waste of money though, but who cares. Home brewing is my next step for sure.

Dude I know I guy in his 40s that has grandkids already. That shouldn't be an insult really. You're having some dbol rage right now son.
I have two grandkids and a hot girlfriend. @Athlete127 is jealous because he can't get pussy if his life depended on it. He has no money as he claims or he wouldn't be sucking sources dicks and letting them piitb.

I could be wrong. Maybe he is a flaming homosexual. He does like to sleep in panties.