Triple B Solutions

Any asshole in the world can come here and act like an asshole to everyone. Why not be cool with everyone and be an asset to people around you? I mean ...what is with this world man?

People like that are what is wrong with this world.

It's easy to mouth off on the internet.. no repercussion.

Nose to nose and his face gets peeled off..

Game changer!

I feel like a couple pages ago someone said trip needs to slow down on packaging cause they found hair on the vial and under a label and prints on the vial.
Got pics of the hair?
Anyone else?

Damn! That is such a hard question!
I love this game! Let’s play until trip comes back.

1.) Would you rather go deaf for 3 years OR share floss one time with a homeless person who probably has aids?

2.) Would you rather get a nosebleed every time you have sex OR every Christmas an extended family member gets murdered?

3.) Would you rather get an erection every time you’re around children OR scream the “N” word every time someone says Barack Obama?

4.) Would you rather wrestle an alligator OR wrestle your dad naked?

Discuss.

1.) Would you rather go deaf for 3 years OR share floss one time with a homeless person who probably has aids?

2.) Would you rather get a nosebleed every time you have sex OR every Christmas an extended family member gets murdered?

3.) Would you rather get an erection every time you’re around children OR scream the “N” word every time someone says Barack Obama?

Discuss.

I've played this game in the past, and I was able to come up with a somewhat clear answer.

These 4 questions are so good, that I am at a loss as to which to choose.

Discuss.
Define extended family...

Discuss.

1.) Share floss. You didn’t say I couldn’t clean and sanitize it ;)

2.) Nosebleed. Virginity ain’t that bad, did it for 12 years lol

3.) erection. Hiding a boner ain’t hard when you got a 2” pocket rocket

4.) Wrestle my dad. Would be nice to see him for the first time….

Too easy.

Wow, I hope trips doesn’t post for another 2 weeks. If I came back to a thread where you ignorant immature clowns who obviously don’t Lift , get Laid, or have a job or girl just continue to talk all sorts of irrelevant bullshit I’d sit back to and not respond. It’s not everyone but when you read this you’ll know who I’m referring to. Y’all need to get a fucken life and actually leave your phone or computer for 24 hours. Straight up fucking clowns posting in here.