Triple B Solutions

Like all together? NPP is the most toxic out of that combination obviously, but it still isn’t especially hard on kidney function, necessarily. Do you have kidney problems? There’s some evidence that EQ may adversely effect the kidneys.

Code:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21878449/
I think EQ is the worst drug all together to use... people really dont understand the effect of thick blood over time. Especially with EQ that gives minimal results in my opinion. After reading quite a bit of studies I stopped putting my clients on it and used Mast instead

My morning pee always has tons of bubbles but blood work and urine analysis says I’m perfectly fine and kidney function is 100%.
Yeah I’m thinking maybe I’ve been a little dehydrated because it seems like the “bubbles” get better a few hours after I wake up. A month or two ago I also started taking 4g of astragalus daily, so hoping that helps keep kidneys healthy as well.

I think EQ is the worst drug all together to use... people really dont understand the effect of thick blood over time. Especially with EQ that gives minimal results in my opinion. After reading quite a bit of studies I stopped putting my clients on it and used Mast instead
I agree. EQ always raised my hematocrit, but that’s all I could ever say I noticed from it, even at high dosages.

I love this game! Let’s play until trip comes back.

1.) Would you rather go deaf for 3 years OR share floss one time with a homeless person who probably has aids?

2.) Would you rather get a nosebleed every time you have sex OR every Christmas an extended family member gets murdered?

3.) Would you rather get an erection every time you’re around children OR scream the “N” word every time someone says Barack Obama?

4.) Would you rather wrestle an alligator OR wrestle your dad naked?

Discuss.
Wait how do u guys usually say obama? :O

Also thought this was kinda weird, if anyone wants to comment.
Same compound(Test P), different batch, different color.
View attachment 152876
*104 is more yellow*
Did trips switch up his recipes after 103?
And why does the newer batch "expire" sooner than the former batch.
Those are what his vials look like? LMFAO! Great labels, and fucked up the batches and expirations.. And you guys are injecting this? My son could draw a better label. Presentation should account for something..

^^^ This.

It sounds harsh but what the fuck. Trips is buried in orders and can’t check in? Fucking let his thread die. Drop off the first page. You all act like Trips is a saint. It’s a business. Let him hire a monkey to put vials in boxes.

You know he’s not *really* just a “one man operation”. I’d guess one of his partners is experiencing newfound “issues” from newfound easy money.

it’s all fun and games until the operation closes up. Then people are bitching about it even though THESE ARE WARNING SIGNS RIGHT HERE.
Oh but he answers his emails and still taking coin, so everything is fine right? :)

Those are what his vials look like? LMFAO! Great labels, and fucked up the batches and expirations.. And you guys are injecting this? My son could draw a better label. Presentation should account for something..
They are definitely avery labels printed at home lol. You can see he's running out of ink. Maybe he's been at Staples this whole time...

He’s banned

He got banned again? lol. Now for what?
He is probably crying fowl at the other forums I seen him posting at, after he was banned the first time. Was saying he may not come back to Meso, blah, blah, blah, and sure enough, he was back the day his banned was lifted..

He is probably crying fowl at the other forums I seen him posting at, after he was banned the first time. Was saying he may not come back to Meso, blah, blah, blah, and sure enough, he was back the day his banned was lifted..
It appears BBBG really hurt your feelings. Sorry to see this buttercup.

Attachments

• 6B37BEAD-E127-4F6F-A21E-BF8C1A60D630.jpeg
    6B37BEAD-E127-4F6F-A21E-BF8C1A60D630.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 30
I 100% agree with this. I think EQ and Dbol are two of the worst choices for steroids. Much better options for both end points.

I 100% agree with this. I think EQ and Dbol are two of the worst choices for steroids. Much better options for both end points.
RBC and Hematocrit go way high on EQ for me. Gets me vascular and hungry AF but not worth feeling like I'm walking through quick sand. Maybe every two years I'll run it. And I'm about done with dbol.

This is my first go with mast and I fuckin love it. Pumps feel almost like dbol but muscles feel WAY harder. I love it.