Triple B Solutions

The capsules are 500mg per. So I take 4 in the morning and 4 at night. I have been taking them the same time as I take all my morning/night supplements. I’ve also never noticed any nasty burps from it either.
yall should look into kidney by revive... profile is amazing for kidneys

yall should look into kidney by revive... profile is amazing for kidneys
That’s actually my next purchase. I bought a few bottles of astragalus, so I wanted to use this up first. But I use a few revive products already so I will be adding that in when I’m done.

How many times was he warned that he would take on way too many orders. Every source does this, drug dealers like money and the service slowly devolves. Next think you know your Stanford 2.0 with 3-4 week TA and a bunch of mystery illnesses.

How many times was he warned that he would take on way too many orders. Every source does this, drug dealers like money and the service slowly devolves. Next think you know your Stanford 2.0 with 3-4 week TA and a bunch of mystery illnesses.
Who was the source who “died” and then their previously unmentioned partner took over after a few weeks?

Best excuse for ever.

Twas Pristine I believe. Would have been even better if he had been resurrected.
Yep. Trips isn't coming back. If he does it will be Pristine V11.

Any one buying from him now is risking losing their money.

Athelete is a known shill and he's shilling for Trips in exchange for free gear.

Athelete is a known shill and he's shilling for Trips in exchange for free gear.
yeah, I know Triprep is a gimmick but just so happens to be spot on.
I wonder who that is? I doubt fooba, why would he do it now. Im thinking some newer member.

I had interest in Trips but I wanted to see how he weathered the situation. Could still be ok but I always sit back for quite a bit to see how things unfold. Not looking great ATM.

@SkankHunt whens the last time you got anything from trip and sent it in for testing?

@TripleBSolutions where you at man? In over your head again I assume.

people need to quit bumping this thread talkin about stupid shit. If it isn’t about trip and his products then why are you talkin?

never received one thing for free. wanna see my receipts? so not only are you hanging out on a forum and doing NOTHING for the community but now youre also lying... YOU ARE OLD. go fish dude.... never met a 60 year old loser as much as you are.

never received one thing for free. wanna see my receipts? so not only are you hanging out on a forum and doing NOTHING for the community but now youre also lying... YOU ARE OLD. go fish dude.... never met a 60 year old loser as much as you are.
You're a gearwhore. Funny you're the only one that received a 3 day T/A. How much did Trips give you to post that?

After this debacle is over you're done here. You offer nothing to MESO.

You're a gearwhore. Funny you're the only one that received a 3 day T/A. How much did Trips give you to post that?

After this debacle is over you're done here. You offer nothing to MESO.
He could push JuicePal again. He is an official rep for them. BTW, did you see the update on that? That Sponx guy supposedly fucked up sending in the testing so they are doing it again. SUS AF.