Triple B Solutions

I’ve been waiting since the 19th and can’t even get a reply from him now that the coin is sent. I know he said he had to catch up and all of that but you’d think he’d be able to answer an email. Trying to give the benefit of doubt because he did say he was gonna be behind but I’m starting to lose hope in this.

never received one thing for free. wanna see my receipts? so not only are you hanging out on a forum and doing NOTHING for the community but now youre also lying... YOU ARE OLD. go fish dude.... never met a 60 year old loser as much as you are.
I know that Trips had a discussion with you to not mention receiving free gear, but try to keep it nice man. You're ruining Trips' reputation by posting the way you do.

I’ve been waiting since the 19th and can’t even get a reply from him now that the coin is sent. I know he said he had to catch up and all of that but you’d think he’d be able to answer an email. Trying to give the benefit of doubt because he did say he was gonna be behind but I’m starting to lose hope in this.
11 days right at point of wondering. Give it till day 15 before getting too concerned.

@SkankHunt whens the last time you got anything from trip and sent it in for testing?

@TripleBSolutions where you at man? In over your head again I assume.

people need to quit bumping this thread talkin about stupid shit. If it isn’t about trip and his products then why are you talkin?
Last pack landed 8/4. Got results from Jano 8/13. I sent him an email last week but haven’t heard back.

edit: I will mention that in the email I sent him I wrote it wasn’t important. Just a general inquiry of when he’ll have DHB. So he prob read it and moved on to the orders.

You're a gearwhore. Funny you're the only one that received a 3 day T/A. How much did Trips give you to post that?

After this debacle is over you're done here. You offer nothing to MESO.
Shouldn’t you be playing on your supposed ranch? My uncle owns one of the biggest ranches in Texas and he sure as hell doesn’t have time to play on his phone. Which leads me to believe everything u post on here is a lie. You’re literally what I call a faggot. Jealous because you can’t be young anymore

He could push JuicePal again. He is an official rep for them. BTW, did you see the update on that? That Sponx guy supposedly fucked up sending in the testing so they are doing it again. SUS AF.
Juicepal is still my go to but has been out of stock. None of you pussies ever tell us who you use because you know deep down nobody follows all these rules you expect these sources to follow.

Shouldn’t you be playing on your supposed ranch? My uncle owns one of the biggest ranches in Texas and he sure as hell doesn’t have time to play on his phone. Which leads me to believe everything u post on here is a lie. You’re literally what I call a faggot. Jealous because you can’t be young anymore
My uncle sucks the biggest dick in Texas, who the fuck cares! You're a complete moron and your name is Mudd on Meso. Bye bye

Lol who said I own a big ranch? I'm two days from finishing up my cotton crop if everything goes well. I will start in about an hour as soon as the stalks dry. We have GPS on these machines. I can talk on the phone and fuck with your peabrain all day.
I'll just leave this here.

Lol who said I own a big ranch? I'm two days from finishing up my cotton crop if everything goes well. I will start in about an hour as soon as the stalks dry. We have GPS on these machines. I can talk on the phone and fuck with your peabrain all day.
I'll just leave this here.

hahahahah 455 for 3??? I was doing 550 for 10 when I was 20 years old. By the way you’re not deep enough

hahahahah 455 for 3??? I was doing 550 for 10 when I was 20 years old. By the way you’re not deep enough
He had a video of doing a 585 deadlift with good form for a single recently.

Sponsors

Latest posts